QUESTION OF THE DAY: Do you know anyone who is sick? Make a project or write a comment to answer it.
Hello!~Hola!~Bonjour!~Hallo!~Nǐ hǎo!~Salve!~Namaste!~Guten tag!~Shalom!~Yasou!~Sallam!~
Stuck at home?
Worried about this disease and scared you will get it?
This is the chat for you!
THINGS YOU CAN DO:
1. Just talk to people, and have fun. Ask what they are thinking, doing, or just something about them.
2. Look at the schedule and suggestions DOWN BELOW... and do stuff from it!
3. Pour out all of your worries about getting the virus, and I will help. I am a good advice giver and you can trust me. This is a safe enviorment for you and me, so don't be afraid to say what you think.
4. Read the conversation starters BELOW THE SCHEDULE AND SUGGESTIONS... for some inspiration to talk to people.
5. Read movie/show suggestions down below!
SUGGESTIONS IN HOW TO SPEND YOUR TIME AT HOME:
~Write a short story!
~Go on a bike ride/walk
~Listen to an audio book
~Make your family play a board game
~Listen to music
~Make a collage
~Organize movie night
~Make dinner for your family
MOVIE/SHOW Suggestions on Netflix:
1. The inbestigators
2. Mr. Lemoncello's Library
3. The healing powers of dude
4. The little prince
5. The secret life of pets
6. Boss baby
1. Greenhouse Academy
3. Alexa & Katie
4. Liv & Maddie
7. Anne with an E
8. Girl meets world
9. Go- live your own way (originally in Spanish, but English audio is fantastic)
10. Middle school- the worst years of my life
11. Tall girl
12. Airplane mode
1. On my block
2. To all the boys I've loved before
3. The kissing booth
4. Siera Burgess is a loser
6.The perfect date
7. Jane the Virgin
~How long do you think the coronavirus will last?
~Is anyone scared of getting the coronavirus?
~Is everyone taking the right precautions?
~I have the coronavirus and I am scared...
~I am afraid of getting sick...
~I need someone to talk to...
~I am bored and sitting at home with nothing to do...
IF YOU ARE A CHILD UNDER 5 OR A PARENT OF A CHILD UNDER 5, YOU CAN USE THE SCHEDULE BELOW AS AN EXAMPLE FOR THINGS YOU CAN DO DURING THE DAY
~Wake up- 8:00- 9:30
~Go on a walk- 9:30- 9:45
~Eat breakfast- 10:00-10:30
~Free time- 10:30-11:00
~Math on Khan Academy (More info below)- 11:00-11:40
~Snack/free time 11:40- 12:00
~Story time- 12:00-12:30
~Educational science video (link down below)- 1:00-1:20
~Free time- 1:20-2:00
~Go on a walk- 2:30-3:00
~Educational games on ABCya (more info below)-3:00-3:30
~Snack time- 3:30-4:00
~Educational social studies video (link down below)- 4:00- 4:25
~Educational reading video (link down below)- 4:45-5:15
~Free time- 5:15-6:00
https://www.khanacademy.org/- Amazing program for math, science, coding, social studies, and more. For kids of any ages, from kindergarten-college.
~Educational science video:
~Educational social studies video:
~Educational reading video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdtJyKyZB4k