Welcome to the Scratch Across the Curriculum Studio! The Scratch Resources team is excited to highlight creative ways of making learning visible across the curriculum.
All of the projects shown were either created by members of the Scratch Community or the Scratch Team. See Introduction & Notes and Credits sections for more information by the original creators.
How might your students use Scratch to support creative learning across the curriculum? This studio includes examples of:
- Scientific models: "Solar System", "Parts of Flower"
- Social studies connections: "Dresses of Northeast Asia", "March!"
- Mathematical thinking: "Shopping App", "Epidemic Simulation", "Geometry Cat"
- Art: "Talking Picture", "8 Pen Mandala"
- History: "Inspiring Women in Black History", "Voices of the Civil War"
Literacy: "Rock, A Visual Poem"
Want to submit your own project? Place your project URL in the comments section and include how your projects connecting to your curriculum!