Name: Angel Strange
Personality: Angel is a very bubbly, smart, and caring teenager, who loves a bit of mischief. She is very outgoing, and she isn't afraid to take risks. If she has her mind set on something, she will get it done, no matter what the cost is. She can get very stubborn, and can even come off as rude. She doesn't mean to, though. If she is upset, or she doesn't like you, she'll make sure you know.
Looks: Angel is the normal height for a girl her age, and she may be even a bit taller. She has dark brown hair, that is slightly wavy at the ends, green eyes, which she got from her mother, and freckles under her eyes and across her nose. She almost never wears makeup, she find it somewhat dumb, but sometimes she's forced to.
Clothing: When she's wearing a casual outfit, she wears a Journey shirt, which she tucks into her blue ripped jeans, a black belt, and black combat boots. She keeps her hair down, normally, not minding if it gets into her face. When she's 'defending the universe', or whatever people say, she wears a maroon, long-sleeved dress that shows her shoulders, and wraps around her neck, a red cloak, and her black combat boots. She ties her hair up into a ponytail. She always wears, though, her sling-ring, and a locket around her neck.
Likes: Angel /loves/ science! She's particularly fond of chemistry, and she plans on becoming a chemist when she is of age. She also loves the band Journey, and she can spit out any fun fact that you would like to know about them. She also likes skiing, as she used to go when she was younger, and she loves to read. She's obsessed with tea, as well.
Dislikes: Angel doesn't like being around people that annoy her, or can hurt her. She also dislikes being told what to do, being alone, or having everything depend on her. She doesn't feel responsible enough to do anything.
Girlfriend: Sarah (my oc)
Family: Stephen Strange (father)
- She skipped many grades in school, so she already graduated high school
- She accidentally blew something up in her room, and she somehow injured herself while doing it, so the liquid entered her bloodstream. She now is prone to getting terrible headaches, and even panic attacks
- Angel can't sit still for too long, because her hands will start to shake violently, and her whole body might follow
- She wasn't in the car crash with her father, but she was up late doing homework. Christine, someone who formally worked with her father, had called to her explain what had happened, and Angel got to the hospital as fast as humanly possible. She, at that point, had to drop out of collage, because she wanted to be with her father more than perusing her dreams
- Angel, before her father's accident, was actually shot in the chest by someone on the streets. She managed to survive, and she now can't get near a g*n, because they terrify her
- Angel worked at a fast food restaurant before going to collage, which is ironic, because she was filthy rich
- She is not too open about her sexuality, thinking that she will be judged about who loves. So she says that Sarah is just her best friend
- She once had the song 'Come On Eileen' stuck in her head for over a week
- She likes to squish putty in her hands when she is sitting down, or when she needs to sit still
- Right after getting shot, Angel couldn’t talk for months
- She did not get snapped away
- She likes opening portals in random parts of the Sanctum, just to annoy both Wong and Stephen