•No re-adding projects unless it’s been after a month or if you made edits to it
•Use transaction form when you want the transaction to be completed
•Only type the transaction form in the correct bank number studio or else it’ll be ignored!
•Don’t criticize anyone
•Only mods can change the description
•Code is your favourite tea spelled backwards
•Do not steal art
•Please use the art that you buy with credit unless the person allow no crediting
•Must give proof when transacting
•Must love noodle dragons >:D (JK)
There are two types of currency, moon charms and stars. Moon charms are more rare and you can get more detailed/harder to work on art. Stars are normal currency that you can use to buy art from art shops as well.
How do I earn currency?
•Everyone starts off with 25 stars and 5 moon charms.
•(completely random message) By entering many many butterflies and gold fishes and cats and cows and crows and coke coke coke coke coke coke. Old hi bye oh OwO reee weeee weed flour flower sea see dreameyes whisks can of coke what no lime noodle roar bye no what yes yeah yeet yeesh Oof Oof Oof oof oof pika code is also your favourite animal spelled backwards congratulations for reading this even after you found one of the codes oh why are you still reading this Bramblestar random warrior Blue star Firestar oh, I’m going to run out of space if i don’t stop typing soon names yadayada blah blah *yawn* NOODLE DRAGONS FOR LIFE ♡
•If people buy items from you
•Answer the question of the day and earn 3 stars and 1 moon charm
When purchasing an item, please tell the owner of the item your bank number and then send proof. Notify @pudding_2007 or
@Quin-ScottishFold after that so that we can change the amount! See
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/2572915 for more details!
If an artist added a DTA or OTA, you can enter for free!
Sign up sheet:
•Username (no @)
•What you will be selling (Can change in the future)
•At least 2 art examples
•How active you are
(1-10. 1 for inactive and 10 for extremely active)
And... that’s it! If I don’t reply in 2 days, 99% chance that it’s a polite rEjeCtion OwO (but you’ll be put on waiting list) Other 1% probably means that I was dumb and forgot to check the sign ups xD
Join da thumbnail competition!!!
Back to main studio: