Welcome! 
Welcome to the Furries Club! Here we welcome all fursonas, reptilian, dragonic, candid, feline, avian and more! Any colour, any gender, any sexuality, there is no discrimination here <33
 Why would I join and what can I do here? 
Join if you love furries or if you are one!
You can talk, RP, chat, and share your sonas here.
Please, NO HATE! If you say anything mean about furries in the comments, then you're instantly reported. What did furries ever do to you?
Just ask to be a curator if you want to.
 Form 
To join, please fill out this short form :)
Username | Fursona Name (this will be your nickname) | Fursona reference (if you don't have a ref, just a drawing will suffice!) | How long have you been a furry?
 Rules 
- No hate
- Please be respectful to others
- If you don't like furries, then please just ignore this :)
- it's ok if you aren't a furry, if you support them then cool! Ur my friend :D
- projects relating to furries only, (or your OCs)
- please fill out the form to join!
 Members 
- Founder -
Pickles ( @Picklesthecat101)
- Cubs -
People who are new to the fandom or have been a furry for less than 2 years
- Graphite ( @Axolotl-Lover)
- Rain ( @PokiWeasel)
- Shadow ( @shadowmoon0405)
- Furry Allies -
People who aren't a part of the fandom, but still support it and think it's cool (you don't need to fill out the form for this)
 FAQ 
What's a furry?
- an enthusiast for animal characters with human characteristics, in particular a person who dresses up in costume as such a character or uses one as an avatar online.
In other words, furries are people that have a fursona (or multiple), a character(s) that they dress up in - their fursuit, which follows the design of their fursona, or just simply have a fursona. about 80% of furries don't have fursuits, not only are they difficult to make, but if you buy it custom made, they are usually thousands of dollars!
I can't draw, can I still be a furry?
- of course you can! Anyone can be a furry, it's a form of self-expression, not a purely artistic-based fandom. There's so much more to us than the artwork! Your art level has nothing to do with whether or not you can be a furry, if you wanna join the fandom, go for it!
Doesn't the fandom have something to to with suggestive or weird content?
- no. no no no no no. In no way is about 95% evenly remotely associated with that stuff. Don't bring it up.