SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE @kittenwarrior05 here with another rp. XP
There was a young apprentice named Darkpaw, he was a member of one of the four clans, thunderclan.
He had the speed of a windclan cat, the sneakyness of a shadowclan cat,
and the thirst for freedom.
As a kit, he was taken from the clan by a rouge but the rouge was caught before they could step out of the forest. Darkpaw sparked a big question about the rouges, "where they really that bad though?" The day after he was apprenticed and given a mentor he slipped out of camp. That was the night he saw... the twoleg place, bigger than he could imagine. He found a rouge ally there and he quickly trusted the rouges. Darkpaw's thirst began.
The next day he went back again, he did the same the next day, and the next day, and so on. But one day, he was given a collar, to put his prey's teeth and claws on. His friend Acornpaw saw his new item and began to wonder what he did all day. She reported him to the leader and Darkpaw was soon found out. He was exiled from thunderclan and set off back to the twoleg place. Then he saw how bad rouges really were. They stole his prey, fought him constantly, and teased him. Darkpaw couldn't stand it anymore and decided to prove himself. He fought with a rouge leader when he was just 12 moons old and brought the leader down. He soon made his very own rouge group in the twoleg place, which is where you are now.
Rules (REAL ONES YOU MUST FOLLOW):
1. DON'T BE OVERPOWERED
2. No powers X3
3. Don't even TRY asking for any type of power or being "the strongest in the group." (yes lots of power rules)
4. Follow rules DUH.
5. don't have a warrior's name or anything unless you were exiled from a clan and haven't been given a rouge name.
6. don't change anything like the wording here, turning off comments, the thumbnail, all of that.
7. HHHHH DON'T HHHHH MAKE ANYONE HHHHHHHHHHHH A MANAGER WITHOUT ASKING.
8. Don't constantly ask for a mate
9. DON'T. GO. OVERFLOW. ON. EDGYNESS!!!!!!!!!!!
10. Don't make a cat than never show up again please. XD
Rouge rules (You may break these):
1. RESPECT YOUR LEADER AND ALL ABOVE YOU.
2. The leader is to be known as Monster.
3. No signs of weakness.
4. You are allowed to battle the leader to become leader... but do not think highly of yourself, you fight to the death.
5. If you are told to do something by a higher level you MUST to it.
6. Traitors are NOT allowed.
Leader: The highest rank, if you don't follow his/her order punishment will not be funny.
Deputy: The second highest, if you disobey them you will go straight to the leader for punishment.
loyalist: Third highest, a selected group of strong loyal members.
fighters: Fourth highest, An order disobeyed could possibly lead to a strong punishment
trainees: Not in the highs, they are not allow to simply give orders to a rank of any kind.
queens: Out of rank while nursing,
unable to give an order, have leadership, or anything of the kind while nursing
kits: No power at all, considered the weakest rank.
shadows: a group of unwanted rouges that are stuck in an eternal punishment, are not allowed out of the shadow quarters, will get major punishments at a single wrong move.
kittypets: killed or attacked by rouges.
skyspirits: dead cats that hardly anyone belives in.
Leader: (1/1) Monster
Deputy: (1/1) Pandora
Loyalists: (2/4) Moon, Artic
fighters: (1/50) Dart
trainees: (1/20) Loki
shadows (1/30) Lizard
kittypets: (1/20) Grace
P.S You could rp in this even if you don't know warriors probs.