I’m still alive!
A sickness spread around the world, causing people to take form of monsters, mainly 70% of the worlds population are monsters, the other 30% is resistance, the 30% is half monster though.... meaning being on the verge of becoming a full monster is a 50/50% chance. Luckily the government is trying to find away to save everyone, the down side is..... will we succeed?
Note~ nu side rp! Plz stay to the main rp! Thank u!
Akira Yuki//15//F//- @izukumidoriamemes