Welcome to the Magical Dreams Art Shop Employee Space! Here is the space for the Magical Dreams Art Shop Employees to hang out, check up on notifications, chat, and much more!
The art policies are here. ♡
By working at the © Magical Dreams Art Shop®, you must accept the following terms and conditions issued July 26, 2020. These terms, conditions and policies are valid from the day an artist is accepted and hired.
1. If an employee wishes to quit, there MUST be a one week notice before hand, or else their resignation will not be marked as official. If there are urgent matters at hand, an artist may contact a manager and explain their situation, and this rule may be exempted if manager determines so.
2. By working as an artist, your artwork may be used in whatever way the customer likes, unless the artist specifies their own terms and conditions to the customer.
3. If the customer does not pay the artist or give credit, the artist may either report to a manager or ask for the customer to read the customer policy.
4. The pay for an artist is four hearts per month.
5. Employees are allowed four vacations of up to two weeks, unless other variables apply for example, moving, exams, or the death of a family member/close one, etc. If asked for, a manager may allow a longer holiday.
6. During their holidays, employees will still be paid if it is a two week or less holiday. For holidays longer than two weeks, yet shorter than one month, employees will be paid half their normal pay. For holidays longer than one month, the employee will NOT get paid.
7. Employees that are on holiday DO NOT have to complete orders, and will not be receiving any new orders.
8. Employees will get paid their monthly income (not counting customer’s tips and payment) in the first 5 days of every month. In this duration of time, they will get paid their monthly job income as shown below: artists = 4 hearts managers = 6 hearts advertisers = 4 hearts
9. If employees are not paid in the selected time period, the employees may ask for one heart per day of delay.
10. Artists may ask the customer(s) for an extension period of time to complete their orders. However, if this is done, artists MUST report in the order booth.
11. For every 30 hearts, an artist may have one free order from any one of their co-workers. If the employee has in store fifty hearts, they may ask for 2 free orders from any one of their co-workers.
12. Employees may transfer their heart earnings to another employee by requesting it in the comments. Both employees must agree for the amount stated to be transferred.
By being an employee at the © Magical Dreams Art Shop®, each and every employee must agree to these terms and conditions. If these rules are not followed a second time, the employee will be issued a warning. If they breach this set of rules yet another time, they will not get their pay for the month, as well as a second warning. The third time these set of rules are breached, the employee will be fired.
By ordering at the © Magical Dreams Art Shop® , you make yourself liable to these terms and conditions:
1. All customers MUST pay the artists or else they do not get the art.
2. If (a) customer(s) does not follow the artist’s terms and conditions, they will be reported.
3. Customers will only get reported after being asked by the artist, and if they continue to breach the set of rules given, they will be reported.
4. If a customer has a complaint, or is unsure about something, the customer would be gladly helped by @Amazeheartsoflove
5. All complaints and reviews must be filed through @Amazeheartsoflove.
6. The artist(s) may give the customer(s) rights to their art for whatever price the artist(s) name. This means that the artist no longer has full rights to the art.
MDAS Main Studio:
MDAS Employee Heart Bank:
MDAS Employee Space:
MDAS Job Application Booth:
MDAS Order Booth: