Not so Funny story, hope you can understand..
My school cafeteria actually has pretty good food, and I wanted to try the broccoli pizza because it was looking mighty fine. So long story short I ate the pizza, 45 minutes later I started getting a stomachache aches and headaches. I fell asleep during English (thank god the teacher is chill) and refused the med bay like 3 times. Got a good look at myself, my eyes had bags under them ( I mean I always have bags under my eyes, I can’t ever sleep tbh lmao-) but it was like. BAd. I had a really red nose and cheeks, and I looked h o r r I b l e. Went home, took a nap, and had to take a few trips to the restroom (to vomit) which wasn’t normal, vomited like five times and had some stomach issues. Then I realized. I GOT FOOD POISONING FROM THE SCHOOL LUCNH PIZZA. the food at my school is known as good around the school, it’s made from scratch and not frozen food. Nobody brings their lunch because of this, so it’s shocking that I got food poisoning from it. I’m starting to get another fever and I don’t think this will get better overnight. I may check my messages, but projects will be delayed for now.
Also, forgot to add this, a girl at my table also ate the pizza and has food poisoning currently too, so I don’t know what to think about that. It’s kinda messed up :’)
Moral of the story, don’t trust broccoli pizza. Thank you ^^
Edit: thank you guys so much, I emailed the school, no replies yet..
Edit2: The Dean Replied, she’s contacting the head Chef about it, justice has been served.