You live in Ninjago, and for the past ten years, it has been in ruins, the ninja are missing, and a mysterious hacker, Cybre, has taken control. Little do you know, your own parents used to be ninja. You live with your friends, and it's all you remember. But when two of your friends, Britney Jane and Stevie, are attacked and questioned, your life is turn upside down, and you must learn to control your newfound power. The fate of Ninjago is in your hands, but what will do with it.
Jade (main character, main POV)
Libby (Important character)
Brooklyn (Important character)
Britney Jane (Important character)
Stevie (Important character)
Landon (Important character)
Adelaide (Important character)
Cybre (Main villain)
Sylvia (side character)
Ezra (side character)
Charlotte (side character)
Zoe (side character)
Finlee (side character)
Andrew (side character)
1) Only managers, who know the whole plot, may start roleplays
2) Roleplay participants must rp as the POV specified by the starter
3) You don't make your own character, the characters are chosen for you, seeing that the character your view is from can drastically change the plot
4) There will be canon characters, I just didn't list them.
5) If up to 5 participants reach the end, I will make a second part.
6) Before you roleplay, comment "You've lost it Sunny" to show that you've read the rules.
Note to participants: When a roleplay is started, the starter will specify the POV from with the participant will be, they will also give some background info on the scene. The starters have absolute control. They can change the participant's POV whenever they need and can change the scene when needed as well.
Note to managers: Don't abuse this power, if I find that you have mistreated it, or are changing the plot, I will demote you. And trust me, I will know...