Welcome to DOTS, a mall-sim inspired by PoP! Here, you can start shops and buy or sell products for dots!
If you would like to curate, please fill out this form!
Username || Codeword || What will you sell? || Activity level (1-10) || Will you follow the rules?
You will start with 100 dots. There are three ways to earn dots:
• In your shop, others can pay you dots for your products.
• Others can generate dots for you as a donation, but you can NOT generate dots for yourself. Also, if you are buying a product, you must PAY for it rather than generating.
• You can comment "check in" ONCE a day to earn five free dots.
If you don't know what to sell, you can try selling (for example) music, art, animations, characters, poetry, stories, special effects, code, or pretty much anything else!
• Every member will be closely monitored for honesty by a manager.
• You will need to record every transaction in the DOTS bank:
• The cσ∂єωσя∂ is
• Do not steal from shops or buy anything that will put you in debt.
• Once someone buys something from you, they can do ANYTHING with it, even without credit. To avoid this, please state specific terms and conditions in your shop.
To be manager, you must be interviewed by a manager at https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/451244287/
Managers can NOT change the title or description without @MaggiBel's permission (They seem to be inactive -ParadoxPuzzle), EXCEPT to change the codeword (this should be done as often as possible).
Each manager will be monitor for 10-20 specified members. PLEASE report any dishonesty you may find in the studio, even if you are not monitoring that member.
Also, managers are responsible for accepting and inviting new members. When you do, please reply with this message: "Welcome to DOTS! You will start out with 100 dots, and you can earn more through your shop. If you have any questions, please ask, and have a wonderful day!"
Note from @HopesNDreams: I am not a "manager" of this studio, I just helped @MaggiBel create it xD
Q: What is my number?
A: At DOTS, there are no banking numbers, but there is a studio where you can find your balance and username. Studio link: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25607028/•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•
Thanks for joining! :D