Welcome to the egg hunt!
(PLEASE READ ALL OF THE DESCRIPTION IF YOU HAVEN'T BEFORE. IF YOU HAVE READ IT, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE DESCRIPTION)
Before we get started, PLEASE comment the egg codes on the points tracker.
A brief description about the egg hunt:
The egg hunt is a game which involves finding secrets in my projects, called easter eggs.
(More on that later)
When you find an easter egg, click on it and comment the code revealed. If you have typed the code correctly, I will award you points.
(Check the amount of points you have earned in the point tracker)
Use points to buy prizes and other things.
1. Look around in my projects for easter eggs. They are easily identifiable, and look like painted eggs. If you click on them, it will reveal a code. Comment this code to earn points. Don't worry, I'll tell you which projects have easter eggs. (I don't want to send you on a wild goose chase!)
2. "Or, you might be able to find a spider doughnut! Spider doughnuts behave the same as eggs, except they are usually harder to find, and award more points if found. One spider doughnut per project, so if someone finds a spider doughnut in a project, it will be removed from that project permanently. Happy hunting! From your friend, Muffet. Ahuhuhu~"
3. Enter events, like competitions or raffles on the @ShadowAnubis account.
4. Sometimes, there'll be secrets outside of the projects. First one to solve it gets 60 to 20 points. Depending on how hard I think it is.
If there are more ways to earn points, I'll add it here.
Other things you need to know:
Easter eggs will earn you 20 points.
Spider doughnuts will earn you 40 points.
You do not need to be invited to enter the hunt.
Being invited does not mean you are part of the hunt. Sign up to be a part of it.
Feel free to suggest new ideas, so this can be turned into a really fun game.
Codes must be commented properly, if they are not, they have the chance of not being correct.
Comment egg and especially spider doughnut codes on the points tracker. If you don't, I can't delete the comments.
Sometimes things will change, if they do I will comment on your profile so you know what has changed.
Well, it looks like you're ready to get started. Scroll to the bottom of the description for how to sign up for the egg hunt.
Spend 20 points to learn a secret about one of @ShadowAnubis' projects.
Spend 40 points to be featured in a project made by @ShadowAnubis.
Spend 60 points for a mystery prize!
(Still figuring this part out, sorry.)
'Globe' Eggs: 3/3 Spider Doughnuts: 1/1
'Thank You.' Eggs: 1/1
'Hunted' Eggs: 1/3 Spider Doughnuts: 0/1
@greystripe18 Eggs: 0 Doughnuts: 0
@LittleHalo-09 Eggs: 0 Doughnuts: 0
@bill_cipher_bryian Eggs: 2 Doughnuts: 0
@OwOmasterlunarae Eggs: 0 Doughnuts: 0
Want to sign up? Comment if you want to sign up and answer the following questions:
1. Do you promise not to reveal the locations of any easter eggs and spider doughnuts?
2. Do you promise not to look inside the code for any easter eggs and spider doughnuts?
3. Do you promise to comment codes on the points tracker?
If any of these rules are broken, you will automatically be removed from the hunt.
(More rules may be added)