Yes I know just already made one of these but this is completely different to the other one know did
Basically people have invisible strings holding them to another person, these people are called soulmates, the strings can't to anything to mess up your actual lives, and it can be stretched as far as it needs to be. Very few people can see the strings, but most people can't. Your soulmate doesn't need to be someone you love, you could hate the person that's your soulmate. If someone marries someone that's not their soulmate, the string between the two will break, causing the original soulmate to die, and the one that got married will have a string formed with their spouse.
- PLEASE ASK TO BE ABLE TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE STRINGS. This is a very rare ability and I won't give it to others lightly
- ask permission to be someone's soulmate, but keep in mind that their character doesn't have to marry your character, and be aware that your character could die if so.
- hate the character, not the roleplayer
- two characters allowed per person
- your character starts off not knowing anyone, you are allowed to start liking someone's character after one roleplay, and after two you can confess whenever you want.
- no saying "I don't want to be invited" or "I don't do human roleplays" all you have to do, is ignore the invite and move along!
Name // gender // age (16+ please) // looks (includes, height, she color, hair color, skin color etc) // personality (at least two positive two negative) // sexuality // small backstory (optional) // other (ask about seeing strings here)
Lavender F 20
Hana F 17
Relica F 17
Maple F 18
Cameron M 17
Jordan M 17
Taylor F? 21
Damien M 19
Artyom M 18
F = female
M = male
+ = can see strings