⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
(Please Read Everything Here.)
"Welcome to the Panic Room. A place where all the people and creatures who did wrong to the universe are left to fend for themselves, in a dark foggy abyss where horrifying monsters lurk and your friends could turn against you at any moment."
"What you did wrong could be something as small as stealing a single item and you'd still end up here. The system is a little messed up, if I do say so myself."
"Here's a quick introduction to the kind of people and creatures you'll meet here - there'll be people like you that you'll find, that are called Subjects. The monsters here are called Bloodthirsties, named after how they'll stop at nearly nothing to kill you. And the Deputies. They kind of just wander around, they can tell you about your past in case you forget it, and some of them are friendly enough to help you. But if you tick one off they can just as easily sic one of those monsters on you."
"Don't forget the 'Master' or whatever they call themselves. They control the Panic Room and can change it, and I'm pretty sure they can also send you back home if they think you've suffered enough... But they're all jerks anyways, so that's unlikely. But anyways, good luck, bud!"
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
1. (THIS IS IMPORTANT! WHEN A SUBJECT DIES, THEY JUST RESPAWN!)
2. Basic roleplay rules here. No killing without permission, keep it PG-13, no over-the-top romance, etc.
3. Bloodthirsties can only be used by whoever submitted them. If you want to use one in your roleplay, however, if you didn't make it, ask whoever made it first. Don't get upset of they say no.
4. There is only one Master. You cannot make one. However, anyone can make Deputies, but only one per person (unlimited if manager).
5. You can have unlimited Subjects.
6. The universe this takes place in is mainly composed of non-human creatures, but humans are accepted.
7. Deputies were originally meant to be Subjects but the Master took pity on them for having a more tragic backstory. Bloodthirsties are supposed to be mindless man-eating monsters. Keep that in mind.
8. Okay that's all, have fun.
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
"They're the ones that are stuck here. They just run around and try not to die."
| Name | Age | Gender | Species | Appearance | Personality | Backstory/Reason They're Here | Other |
"They're here because they were too good to be normal Subjects."
| Name | Gender | Species | Appearance | Personality | Powers (up to two) | Backstory/Reason They're Here | Other
"Oh heck naw."
| Name | Species | Appearance | Behavior | Immortal? | Weapons (If Any) | Other |
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
James67 | @ToxicCreator
Sketch | @ToxicCreator
Cap | @ToxicCreator
Ron | @ToxicCreator
Grimm | @ToxicCreator
Alice | @ToxicCreator
Scarlet | @ToxicCreator
Geode + Mary Jane | @ToxicCreator
Skilk | @-SmileyBox-
Kopi | @-SmileyBox-
Tock | @-SmileyBox-
Carrie + Darrie | @-SmileyBox-
Ryft | @smartgirl1112
Arbol | @ToxicCreator
Caleb | @oreolightning64
Derick | @-SmileyBox- (is also a bloodthirstie.)
Cheshire | @TheGamingKitten
Glitchtriforce | @smartgirl1112
George | @Thescarredleopard
Lyon | @smartgirl1112
Twice | @ToxicCreator
Page | @CryptidShaku
Spirr | @-SmileyBox-
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
"This stuff happens at random, at any time. If it's good or bad, can't really tell."
The Red Ocean | an ocean that is made of a blood-like substance that will appear at random. Harbors the Deep Sea Lurker.
The White Box | a white box holding a bronze key that will appear at random. The key is used to open a door near the center of the Panic Room that leads to what can only be described as an oasis.
Hall of Paintings | a black hallway filled with gruesome and horrifying paintings that invoke fear in anyone who views them. Seemingly endless.
Appearing Items | every now and then random items, including cloth, food, bowls, bottles, weapons, and other items, will randomly appear and lay on the ground. If they are left undisturbed they will eventually disappear.
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆