INVITE EVERYONE AND HELP SAVE THE TURTLES!
NOTE: THIS STUDIO IS NOT FOR VSCO GIRLS, BUT FOR EVERYONE!
How To Add A Project:
Put the link in the comments and somebody (hopefully) will add it! Or if you're already a curator/manager just simply add it, but the project has to be related to this studio though!
How To Curate:
Just ask! :D
How To Manage:
This depends. If you're very active I might promote you.
1. Don't add anything unrelated!
2. Don't be rude!
3. Don't change the description or the thumbnail!
4. Don't delete anyone without @UnicornForever1234's permission!
QOTW: Do you know any interesting fact about turtles?
✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:* *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
Six of seven species of sea turtles around the world are endangered or threatened but there are many ways that anyone can help! Here are a few ways you can support conservation of wild sea turtles around the world:
1. Don’t buy souvenirs or other items made from critically endangered hawksbill shell. See our How To Identify & Avoid Hawksbill Turtleshell guide to learn how to recognize turtleshell and other similar looking materials. When traveling, ask vendors what souvenirs are made of and when in doubt, don’t purchase items in question.
2. Reduce your carbon footprint! Climate change affects the health of coral reefs which are vital to the hawksbills survival. A warming planet also skews sex ratios in baby turtles, changes the abundance and distribution of prey, increases erosion of nesting beaches, and more. Learn some simple ways to reduce your carbon footprint here.
3. Choose responsibly caught seafood. Sea turtles are vulnerable to commercial fishing methods like trawling, longlines, and drift gillnets, becoming unwanted catch (also known as "bycatch") that is discarded like trash. To help make turtle friendly seafood choices check out the Monterey Bay Aquarium’s Seafood Watch which is also available as a handy app for your phone!
4. Just say NO to plastics! Sea turtles and other ocean life mistake plastic as food and ingest it. An estimated that more than 100 million marine animals die each year as a result of eating or getting entangled in plastic. Avoid using disposable plastic bags, bottles, and "skip the straw." Check out some easy ways to reduce your use of plastics here.
5. Leave No Trace. This means practicing good housekeeping when visiting a beach where turtles nest. Remove your trash (and trash left by others) and any obstacles that may become hazards for nesting sea turtles and hatchlings like beach furniture, holes, and sandcastles. Turtles need clean and clear beaches (and oceans!) to increase their chances of survival.
✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:* *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
KILL ALL THE VSCO GIRLS!!!
ok, I made a managers chat cos theres a managers chat on my other studio too. did anyone actually find this?? - @UnicornForever1234
Look above you
vsco girls are..... uhhhh..... how do I put it..... ANNOYING. - @UnicornForever1234
so what do we do
delete them if they get too annoying! - @UnicornForever1234
Save the Turtles
- SadafF_WA removed the curator SadafF_WA 6:23 p.m.
- EcoProjectsAndStuff left a comment 7:45 p.m.
- DawnRooney27 left a comment 9:57 p.m.
- The_Big_Sis removed the curator The_Big_Sis 2:08 p.m.
- blackoutprogamer2 left a comment 6:03 p.m.
- blackoutprogamer2 accepted an invitation from Pokemonprincess567 to curate this studio 6:03 p.m.
- kukikuki3025 accepted an invitation from Pokemonprincess567 to curate this studio 8:59 a.m.
- bennydc accepted an invitation from Pokemonprincess567 to curate this studio 8:19 a.m.
- Pokemonprincess567 left a comment 7:59 a.m.
- Pokemonprincess567 removed the curator sweets_n_treats 7:57 a.m.
- Pokemonprincess567 added the project Help Save The Sea Turtles! 7:57 a.m.
- Pokemonprincess567 removed the project Keeping A Secret! CC SadafF_wa 7:56 a.m.
- Pokemonprincess567 removed the project ~ Dear 2045 ~ 7:56 a.m.
- Pokemonprincess567 removed the project ~ Dear 2045 ~ this is not a joke~ 7:56 a.m.
- Pokemonprincess567 removed the project *Dear 2045* *This is no joke.* 7:56 a.m.
- Pokemonprincess567 removed the project Help Save The Sea Turtles! 7:56 a.m.
- 1001susan1001 left a comment 11:12 p.m.