- Tulip is not the only Winged One to think of a kingdom of safety. In the earliest days, Forsaken the Blessed became the first queen of the Lily Kingdom, providing a safe haven to those who need it. The Lily Kingdom was always ruled by a queen. Tulip is directly descended from Forsaken.
- After a few generations, the villages in the outer kingdom became unhappy with their working conditions and went into a state of rebellion. It took two centuries to end the war, which has come to be known as the War of Lilies.
- When Winged Ones were recovering from the War of Lilies, they were split into five kingdoms: The Kingdom of Stars, ruled by cat Winged Ones; The Kingdom of Dawn, ruled by dogs; The Kingdom of Dusk, ruled by wolves; The Kingdom of the Sun, ruled by foxes; and the Kingdom of Night, ruled by raccoons. In the Forbidden War, the kingdoms of Dawn and Dusk united into the kingdom of Day to fight the others, the kingdom of the Sun allied with the kingdom of Stars, and the Kingdom of Night was scattered to the winds. Since then, all raccoon Winged Ones have died out.
- In the Kingdom of Lilies, traditionally, cats and foxes were the fishers, the lowest class. Raccoons would often be there as well, but they were skilled artisans, so they often served as artists, favored by the noble class. Wolves were the rulers while dogs were loyal guards and often invited to join the royal council.
- Jewelry is highly fashionable, especially with royals. Jewels are rare, though. Many of the lower class citizens use vines, pinecones, flowers, and shells to create jewelry for themselves. Berries are sometimes used to dye fur, but this is rare as berries are a valued delicacy.