In a land not too unlike our own, there they live. They look like regular animals - a cat in a tree, a wolf with a fish, a fox carrying a pinecone. But there is something different about them. They have wings.
A few have managed to survive, but they are hunted. Humans value them as pets and for their beautiful fur.
What if I told you there was something else, somewhere that Winged Ones could be safe? My name is Queen Tulip and I'm calling all Winged Ones to join my kingdom. Becoming a citizen of my realm gives you safety. I know I'm young but trust me. I'll protect you.
1. Be kind. Weird first rule, I know, but it's important.
2. There is no max on characters, but please try to keep all ratios about even.
3. You can be a cat, dog, wolf, or fox. No other animals (or humans) allowed.
4. You all speak the same language. Doesn't matter what subspecies of Winged One you are, you all speak the same language. There can be dialects, accents, etc. but one language.
5. Hide the code word somewhere in your bio. Code Word: Fallen Stars
6. There can be romance/mates between animals. i.e. a cat and a wolf can fall in love, have children, etc. (Yes, I'm aware it's unrealistic. Just roll with it.)
7. Ask Warrior if you want magic/powers.
8. Feel free to suggest things in the Lore studio.
9. This is NOT Warriors, guys! No two-part names, i.e. Smallkit, Ravenpaw, Silverstar. There are name ideas in a separate studio.
10. Most litters of children will be about 4-5, ask if you want more.
11. Measure your age in moons, not years! I didn't realize this would be a problem, but I can't be converting everyone's age with every bio!
12. No self-mates, please.
13. Enough with the hybrids. You cannot be a hybrid. If your parents were, say, a wolf and a fox, you would only be a wolf OR a fox. You might have a sibling that is the other, but no hybrids.
14. Ages update every two weeks on Friday.
( Name )( Gender )( Animal )( Age )( Looks )( Rank )( Crush/Mate )( Family )( Other )
Name Ideas: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25413272/