Welcome to the official studio for Scratch Secret Santa 2019!! (Our old studio got deleted by accident) You can check back here for updates on the event, wish lists/discussion from other users, and seeing the official member list!
If you’re confused as to why you were invited, please check here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/343610594/
- SSS2019 is open to people of ALL religions!
- Please don’t promote people to a manager without letting me ( @Defsiarte ) know because that’s how I figure out who is and isn’t a member and they might get forgotten when the official list drops
- You may not trade/switch partners. Whoever you’re assigned is your official partner, and that’s final. (We have a premade list and if you switch it up it makes life hard for the mods)
- You may not ask for follows, loves, or favorites as a gift.
- Do not be rude towards other scratchers in the studio.
- Failure to follow these rules will result in your being banned from SSS for the year.
HOW IT WORKS:
First, you make a wish list project, and add the #ScratchSecretSanta2019 . When the person's assigned to you, they look at your wish list and your other projects to see what you like. On December 1, 2019, mods will post a comment on every member's profile saying who they have to make a gift for. Then, on December 25, you have to post a project as a present for your assigned person, and add a link to it on their profile. If you cannot post on December 25 (because you’re on vacation or it’s taking longer to make than expected), let @Defsiarte know in advance so accommodations can be made for you.
- You want to invite someone? Talk to a mod
- Any other questions? Talk to a mod.
(Guys. This is kinda super-secret, so don't let @Defsiarte know!
They have organized this great idea that brings scratchers together, so let's give a little back.
When you make a project, add the
#WeLoveDefsiarte and a nice message saying how great they are. Who am I? Well, lets call me Santa's little helper ;) Comment Xmas for Defsiarte if you are joining in with the fun!)
^Great idea, but can't @Defsiarte just scroll down here and read it?