Go ahead and play with my heart, you’re not the first.
Go ahead and break my heart, you won’t be the last.
Go ahead and forget about me, everybody else does.
Go ahead and love me, nobody else does
Reality is often disappointing
You mearly adopted the darkness, I was born in the darkness, molded by it
When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world
• Im sorry I gave you everything I had without asking if you wanted it
• Emotionally I'm done, mentally I'm drained, spiritually I'm dead, physically I smile.
• We're in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils.
• I miss me
The σℓ∂ me
The нαρρу me
The вяιgнт me
The ѕмιℓιиg ,e
The ℓαυgнιиg me
The gσиє ,e
• I wish I could wake up,
but I'm dead inside
• I wanted to talk about it
I wanted to scream
I wanted to yell
I wanted to shout about it
But all I could do is whisper,
• ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴜᴛ
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ
"ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀʀᴋ?"
"ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ."
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴄᴜsᴇ
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟɪᴇ
"ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴀᴄᴇʟᴇᴛs?" "ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴀsʜɪᴏɴ, ᴡʜʏ?"
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀʀ
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ
"ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ?"
"ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ."
ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴜᴛ,
ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀʀ,
ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs 'ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ'
ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴇ
• I knew a boy who liked to draw,
He drew pictures no one over saw,
He was most artistic late at night, in the bathroom, out of sight,
He kept a secret no one knew,
he didn't tell a soul and his gallery grew,
His drawing's were different, No paper or pen
But he needed a bandage now and again,
We stood by the river under the stars,
He rolled up his sleeves and showed me his scars,
He felt embarrassed and looked down at his shoe,
Then I rolled up my sleeve and whispered,
"I draw too."
• If I want to die, Why am I afraid to kill myself? (the thumbnail)
• Don't say you miss me when it is your fault I'm gone