Sign-up studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25279637/
~ Dragon shifters - can live for up to 400 years tops. They are born as a dragon and gain the ability to shift into a human at the age of 10. They can breathe fire, have fireproof scales, and can fly. Can only stay as one part of the shift for up to a day, and then they have to shift for another day at least.
~ Dragons - can live for 600 years (shifters are part human so its reduced) and do basically all that without the shifting stuff, plus strength and great senses.
~ Humans - They are important, even though they dont hold magical abilities (most of them). There are mages though (these are rare) with limited magical ability (no they cant perform necromancy, bring back the dead or any of that. And nothing op!)
~ Shifters - they can shift between a human form and an animal form (only the one). The way they act will probably rely partially on their animal.
~ Demons - are essentially immortal, although they can be killed like any other beings. They can have either fire powers or death powers(communicating with the dead, etc.), not both. Rare ones will have brainwashing, although thats also very limited.
~ Dwarves - fireproof. They're blacksmiths. They're also incredibly strong despite their size!
Phoenixes - do phoenix stuff. They have healing tears, but can only heal minor injuries.
- Mermaids - can have the fish half be any kind of underwater fish creature! Yes dolphins and whales count! mermaids actually end up growing to be Very Big, Proportional to the size of their fish half. Except for smaller fish, they stay at 7/8’. Sharks, whales and the like can, as they age, get up to 12’. They can breathe underwater!
- Sirens - They prey on other humanoids by luring them with their voices. Their teeth are much sharper, and they have webbed hands and feet.
- Elves - Have an affinity for healing and nature magic, and communication with animals. Theyre tallish, usually adults are 6’ or taller, pointed ears and long hair mostly.
- Faeries - they cant lie, and also use a form of nature magic, although their main thing is their ability to teleport beyond energy fields and forcefields. They can also hop between dimensions but theres not really anything there bar the demon dimension
- Krakens - cephalopod like sea creatures of giant size. They can grow to be up to 13-15 meters (40-50 feet) in length. They have spikes on the suckers on their tentacles.
- Kitsunes - Fox-like creatures with multiple tails. They are usually foxes, but in some cases they can be fox/human hybrids. They can be humanoid, but it is unlikely.
- Fox shifters - humans who can shape shift into foxes. They live in human years, not foxes, and their fox form depends on their human form.
- Centaurs - Horse-human hybrids with a human upper half and a horse lower half. They usually live to be around 60 in human years, and are really, really tall.
- Avians - People with wings. These are the size of what you would assume angel wings are. They can come in any pattern of bird wing and are usually fairly big, because people do need a fairly large wingspan to lift them off of the ground.
- Werewolves - They are human creatures that change into a wolf every full moon. (irl the full moon will last from Friday-Sunday. Tell me if there is a problem with this) The werewolf looks like their human form (same color eyes and hair)
- Dryads - Are the personification of a certain piece of nature, such as a tree or a lake. They can preform nature magic. However, they cannot stray far from their source. They typically appear the age of their source. Ex. A withered, old tree would appear as an old man/woman. They live as long as their source does.