Hello and Welcome to SBCC
Scratch Baking & Cooking Camp!!
Please remember that parents are ALWAYS allowed to help you with ANY baking or cooking you do!
Sign ups are OPEN!
Head counselor spots- None!
Co counselor spots- Spices, Frying, Cakes and Pies, and Confectionery
Camper spots open for Frying, Spices, Cake & Pies, Confectionary, Pastries, Appetizers & Snacks, and Drinks!
Each cabin has 1 head counselor, 2 co-counselors and 8 campers
This camp runs Feb-Mar 2020.
Welcome all young cooks and bakers to Scratch's first(i think?) Baking and Cooking Camp!!
Make sure that whenever you make a meal or do a daily/weekly/monthly you comment it in this kitchen and your own. To get kitchen points when you comment it here you must include what kitchen you're in.
All activities should be safe for the following allergies
Also they should all be vegetarian and hopefully vegan?
Making a Meal +50 points
⇛The teams in 1st and 2nd will participate
⇛A bake off/ Cook off!
⇛Your cabin has to organize a dinner by each sending in images/drawing different parts of the meal(with recipes!!).
⇛All head counselors (excluding the two in the finials) will vote and come to a decision on the better meal c0dew0rd 1: blueberry
Counselor: //username//nickname//co or head// cabin//codeword 1// code word 2//activity level//meal goal//allergies?
When you make your cabin- https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25485624
Camper: //username//cabin//codeword 1//activity level//meal goal//allergies?
meal goal is how many meals you want to make, (a number, suggested to be about 30-50)
Pastries: Rawenk, Cupcake(co) French Fry(co) // 0 points
Cookies: Birdi, Judy(co), Bakie(co) // 0 points
Cakes and Pies: Shadow, Tyra(co) // 0 points
Drinks: Moony, Rose(co) Starri(co) // 0 points
Appetizer and Snacks: Clare, KK(co), Cicely(co) // 0 points
I don't think this is necessary but it's here.
adding extra points to cabins, subtracting points from cabins that shouldn't be subtracted, taking other people's work(writing or drawing of meals), lying about dailys, weeklies or monthlies(saying you did it when you didn't),lying about meals(saying you made more than you did)
Consequences(lol this is a hard word to spell)
1st time- Warning
2nd time- 5 day suspension
3rd time- 10 day suspension (possibly changed to a co or camper)
4th time- You can no longer participate in this camp.
- Thank you too @littletyke03 and @miriyanguyen and @Bellevue91 for hosting
- @Bellevue91 and @miriyanguyen for being the awesome co-hosts
- @Bellevue91 because without them, this camp would have flopped completely!
- @-TheShadowQueen- for helping out!
- Thank you to @AutumnLunarMoon for suggesting the Appetizer cabin
- Scratch for being the place we host SBCC
- Slightly inspired by DWC, hosted by @-chaitea
- SWC for some of the ideas
- @candylanguagegirl as she created SWC
- @Eciipsed for hosting SWC before
- @theenderqueen for hosting SWC once!
- @-icicie- and @sunshine_the_rainbow, who are now hosting SWC
- @eaglelily & @-redfur- for the original concept of cabin points
c0dew0rd 2: bell peppers
Our publicity studio