Welcome, citizen. There is no reason to be alarmed. I just have one question for you- do you believe in time travel?
Historical anomalies. Mysterious sightings. Strange memories. Unexplainable happenings.
All of these are caused by people with a mysterious mutated gene that allows them to alter temporal reality. In other words, they can travel through time. Uncontrolled, this power malfunctions often. In the year 2090, a group of people with it invented a way to control the powers efficiently and formed the Time Agency, dedicated to recruiting and training these rouge Time-Jumpers. Their goal is to be inconspicuous. They have agents from every era in history.
When to join?
-TTA as an organization is referred to by the cover name of The Telephone Agency If phones exist in the time traveled to- If not, other versions are used.
-TTA members and agents wear Mega-Watches, devices that can transform to resemble watches of any time period and that are used to set a time to travel to.
-TTA HQ can be accessed by entering ‘0000’ on the Mega-Watch. It has a department dedicated to fitting in whenever you go, with costumes and speech lessons. It’s the central hub for TTA members and is a place generally thought to be outside of time where they can hang out.
-The two main goals of TTA are to recruit people with Time-Jumper genes and to fix temporal anomalies that pop up everywhere.
-Agents are what experienced members are called. Every new member has an assigned agent.
-There’s no TTA uniform- they wear whatever to fit in best in their chosen time period. Additionally, every TTA member and agent has one ‘gadget’ from the future that’s used for a purpose related to their mission.
-Mega-Watches have translators built in- they can be turned off when speaking to someone close enough to your time period and language.
1. Managers assign gadgets, and every first RP with a character is dedicated to them joining the organization.
2. Please ask beforehand if you want to make a character who’s an agent or works in a costume department or otherwise at HQ. Regular characters can become agents if they’re experienced.
3. Please follow the bio.
4. Remember, this RP can take place in any time period, so please specify which one.
5. Put ‘temporal’ somewhere in your bio if you’ve read this.
6. The time travel here follows the logic of ‘changes to the past affect the future’. The Time-Jumper gene gives the affected people immunity to changes in memory, assuming they have a Mega-Watch.
7. Not really a rule- if you were invited, it’s because you’re active in one or more other RP studios. Don’t feel obligated to join.
Time period they’re from:
Job (Optional, outside of the TTA):
See character studio here: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25192544/
NOTE: The image in the thumbnail is from a wallpaper website. If you created it or know who did, contact me.