I promise, this one will not die like my other one did XD TwT
If you want to join, just make a bio!!!
Imagine a world a lot like this one. Cities, cars, people, trees--almost everything is the exact same. Almost. The only difference is this--Some people have superpowers. Sometimes it happens randomly, sometimes it's forced upon people, and sometimes it's dragged into someone who it really wasn't meant for. What these people do with their powers is up to them. Not all choose good. After years of living in fear from villains that rose up with magnificent, terrible powers. In one city, Stellar City, the heroes decide to come together in a special organization: The Defenders.
The Defenders are responsible for dealing with super villains, finding and training new heroes, and assisting wherever they can with their powers. It's a big commitment, and you have to be sure you are ready for it.
So. Which side will you choose?
Defenders in training: Amanda
IF you chose DIT (defender in training), welcome to the Official School of the Defenders, or OSD! You must have powers and a good alignment at the beginning. You will be assigned a team, a group of other heroes you have to work with until you graduate. You may not switch teams unless it is determined that it is really not a good fit for your char.
1. No swearing or inappropriate material. PG-13 at most, but PG is preferred.
2. Gore is not allowed. We want to see the emotional inside of your character, not the physical inside.
3. Hate the character, not the scratcher.
4. No LGBTQ+. I'm sorry, but this is not a studio where this is allowed.
5. Romance is allowed, but it cannot be OVER THE TOP TAKING OVER THE RP type of romance. Thank you.
6. Your character must graduate OSD to become a fully fledged Defender.
7. Managers reserve the right to say your character is OP. If you are shown to be OP, you must either take away some powers or add a critical weakness.
8. If you are active, I will consider promoting you to manager.
9. You can be a villain, but you must gain your reputation as a villain in RP. (codeword is #ready) You cannot start out as THE MOST FEARED VILLAIN IN HISTORYYYYYYY yeah, it doesn't work like that.
10. NO KILLING OTHER OCS WITHOUT PERMISSION.
Bios must be put as follows
Name//Supername if you've figured it out//gender//age//appearance//
personality//powers if any//weaknesses (if powered)//likes//dislikes//family if any//crushes if any//spouse if any//friends if any//alignment (good or bad or neutral)//are they in OSD//codeword//other
Did I forget anything essential?
changed bio to include "are they in OSD"
Leader and Writer of Rules: @EnchantedDia
If you have any questions, just message me!!