You've heard of it, I know that.
The SandWing Succession.
The Dragonets of Destiny.
The false prophecy.
Well, let's say that it didn't go that way.
The prophecy was true, but instead it included all the tribes. Not just 5.
And those 7 would choose the next SandWing queen.
But it wasn't Blister, Blaze, or Burn.
This is a new world, my friend. A new Pyrrhia.
And the story won't end the same way as you know.
These dragons are different, new even.
Will they save the day?
Or will the war go on forever?
ALL DOD SPOTS ARE TAKEN.
MudWing DoD: @Timeleaf
SandWing DoD: @magicwarriorcats
SeaWing DoD: @MissPikachu78
SkyWing DoD: @Sandypaw56
IceWing DoD: @eloiga
RainWing DoD: @CatLover259
NightWing DoD: @_RussetStar_
*_- Rules -_*
1. The Dragonets of Destiny(DoD)'s caretakers will name the DoD. Not their RPers.
2. All characters MUST have flaws and CANNOT be OP. No mary-sues allowed here!
3. The three SandWing Queens can choose their alliances. (2 at most for now.) First come first serve. RainWings and NightWings are also ally options. SandWings are not. Each individual SandWing gets to choose their own side(out of the three queens)in the war. The 3 queens are listed in the Sand Kingdom studio. (3/3 Queens taken) The Scorpion Den is also available.
4. Any Queen can declare war on another Kingdom. Or in the SandWing's case, another sister.
5. Ranks are in each studio. Choose one.
NOTE - One prince and one princess from each tribe can join in the sign-ups. The rest must be hatched in RP.
6. Hate the dragon, not the scratcher.
The real codeword is your favorite dragon tribe.
7. No hybrids allowed unless they are born in RP.
8. To avoid immediate hybrids, you must be in the RP for at least a week, and have had RPed with the other dragon at least 10 times to be married.
9. RainWings aren't lazy in this roleplay and don't have that reputation, but NightWings still live on the volcano and don't have any powers, but they pretend they do. The only NightWing with powers is Everglow and Stormcloud because I seem to have forgotten that the moons give power until after I decided to make her hatch on the go, :P
10. Speaking of which, if you are Everglow you must come check on the DoD as did Morrowseer so you can have your opinion on them.
11. Each Dragon Caretaker has to have an RP where they steal each DoD egg. After they hatch we can time-skip to when they are 6 years.
12. Each DoD needs parents, you can volunteer to be one's parents if you'd like. Or even their sibling!
13. One dragon per person.
16. Make sure your OC/whatever you may or may not be naming the DoD is a name for their tribe.
MudWing: Something to do with swamps/marshes/mud
SandWing: Something to do the the desert/heat/sand/fire
SeaWing: Something to do with water/the ocean.
SkyWing: Something to do with flying/the sky/red/fire
IceWing: Something to do with the arctic/ice/cold
RainWing: Something to do with the rainforest/beauty
NightWing: Either a long, two-part name
or a long, one-word name
15. PLEASE join the tribe with the lowest count!
16. The codeword is above. Sorry.
MudWing - 4
SandWing - 6
SeaWing - 7
SkyWing - 5
IceWing - 4
RainWing - 6
NightWing - 7
*_- SandWings -_*
*_- MudWings -_*
*_- SeaWings -_*
*_- SkyWings -_*
*_- IceWings -_*
*_- RainWings -_*
*_- NightWings -_*
*_- Caretakers -_*
Permafrost - 27
Seahorse - 27