Couple things to address first...
(1) Yes, I know it's the last day. Like, /the/ last day of IIWC (which in and of itself is a sad thing and something to acknowledge). But I meant to get this out beginning of July. Which was about two months ago. Two. Months. So yeah, sorry about that. I tried and warn everybody, but I'm not sure how many people it reached :')
(2) I don't remember what Inky's studio said about this so I'm doing what I see as appropriate.
Now that those things are out of the way, let's move on.
- So a couple people have asked me if they can use old writing and I think the answer will/should be yes.
- I think Inky and I will be the ones judging, but we may ask one or two leaders so leaders, keep an eyes out for that.
- PLEASE TELL OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT THIS. I cannot stress this enough, I would hate to miss someone and them being sad they couldn't enter.
- Deadline is still up in the air, will most likely be somewhere around Sep 7th or 14th
- Please don't make it too long; 1,000-5,000 words should be about your goal
All right, on to prizes.
So we'll keep this simple:
- Special mentions and judges will receive 10,000 points
- 3rd place receives 25,000
- 2nd place receives 50,000
- 1st place receives 100,000
THESE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!! Inky and I will likely keep making edits to these before we'll give you guys the final version in the end.
When commenting with your entry, please use the following form:
username// word count// cabin// link to entry
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS DOES NOT EXTEND CAMP
We are only extending the contest dates as I procrastinated and did not get this out when I should have.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We will be closing comments once we are done taking entries. Have fun, and good luck! ;D
@smallBMScreator ~ https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/368634/?page=1#post-3690259
@Writing_Forever ~ https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/358035/?page=1#post-3628377
@DBoss06 ~ https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/368840/?page=1#post-3692313