Long ago, our world was full of magic and happiness. There were two types of people. The magicals, or people possessing elemental abilities, and the regulars, people with no magical abilities. With magic from the elementals and science from a few gifted regulars (it was a bit harder for regulars to get jobs and such, but every society has their problems), the world prospered. Until two new magicals came.
They possessed powers never seen before by any elementals. The power of Decay, death, and darkness, and the power of hope, life, and light. They rose to power, and the land went through a golden age, relying less and less on technology, and focusing solely on magic.
Everything was going amazingly, until the two got into an argument. There isn't much we know about this time, but the story goes that in a jealous rage, Decay destroyed Hope, and without Hope to protect the land, it was destroyed, leaving the once prosperous city a ruin and shadow of it's own greatness.
All seemed lost until a talented regular rose up. They overthrew Decay, and decided to start re-building this land. They announced that all magicals were dangerous, and rounded up all of the surviving ones, forcing them to work at a facility to re-build the land.
But something strange is going on. No matter how hard the magicals work, the land still stays a desolate waste land. Something is working at the core of the facility, something dark... And with the arival of two new elementals that are rumored to have the same legendary powers as Decay and Hope, it is obvious things are not what they seem.
Which side will you chose in this twisted, fallen world?
1. Keep everything Scratch-appropriate
2. If you're an elemental, you can't have more than one elemental power
3. Be nice to each other outside of the roleplay
4. Respect all genders, races, religions, and sexualities. You don't necessarily have to agree, you just have to be respectful
5. There is only one new Hope and one new Decay. You can be Water, Earth, Fire, or Wind, just not Hope or Decay
6. Code word is your favorite book.
7. Don't be OP. I know it's hard to be overpowered when you only have one power, but I guess I also mean don't break a wall in the facility and immediately set everyone free
8. No limit to characters, but if you make multiple magical characters, you should make at least one regular
Bio Forms (Please be detailed!) :
|| Name || Age || Gender || Sexuality
|| Magical or Regular? || If magical, what power? (Fire, water, wind, and earth) || Looks || Personality || Crush? || Backstory (opt) || If regular, do they work for the facility or not? || Other
Hayden Grant: @SpaceGirlTV
Damien Wolf: @vortech-
Raziel Skora: @AWorldOfSurprises
Amil Montresor: @BrainyBookworm
Eros Forester: @BrainyBookworm
Adrian Meyer: @letmeburn
Clarity Runge: @AWorldOfSurprises
Asa Orman: @That1GirlNamedAbby
Tio Gray: @ladybug789
Facility Members (All Magical):
Beatrice Spirit: @BrainyBookworm
Blaire Miller: @ladybug789
Anahita Watts: @cs1732265
Atlas Jones: @That1GirlNamedAbby
Hepzibah Quatermain: @Crown_Of_Roses101
Elise Marvell: @BrainyBookworm
Emmaline Ray: @That1GirlNamedAbby
Hoff Paah: @coolstool
Tika Willowsbeam: @Sparkling-Twi-Haze
Seth Woods: @darkerdays
Riley Marcus: @newnewcoder
Phoenix Whitflare: @kumquapi
Ceres Athenion: @Crown_Of_Roses101
Era Corwell: @ladybug789