THIS RP IS DEAD
Accepted people:Around 300
You find yourself waking up, surrounded by cats who are stirring as well. You are within a abandoned house within its basement, the sun shining in from the top of the stairs where you can most-likely go outside.
You cannot remember anything, all your memories, your own name, everything is gone. You can't even remember what grass is, what its called or what purpose it serves. You must learn how to survive on instincts alone. Along with every cat here.
Wait, no, you can remember something... You were surrounded by darkness with nothing else but a pure white cat who seemed to glow. They moved their mouth as if they were speaking but you heard nothing... This was right before you woke up. Who were they?
- Do not Roleplay within the Discussion Studio and no Chatting or Spamming in the Roleplay Studio
- This is not Warrior Cats, so please avoid their terms and names
- Keep it realistic, no rainbow pelts and red eyes with fire powers
- No Mary Sues or Overpowered Character
- Due to Memory Loss, the cats will not know what most things are. Remember that.
- Not a Rule but something you should know. There's a Side-Effect to the Amnesia. 'Insanity'.
- No Impossible Actions like defeating a Badger by Yourself with no Issues
- No Making Major Events without Permission (Fire, Many Foxes, ETC)
- Semi-Literature Roleplaying Only
- You must Sign-Up By Remixing https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/324597030/ but if you cannot then comment on my Profile to ask About Writing a Bio
Roleplay Studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25103462/comments/
Old twoleg nest:
old twoleg nest with creaky floorboards and many rooms infested with rats, and a second story. has trees and big rocks jutting out from the ground.
Forest: big forest with venomous snakes and rich prey and clean streams
Stream: not far from twoleg nest this stream already has cats making nests beside its shore. with heaps of hollow logs this place is good for a nest ot two.
waterfall: a while away from the twoleg nest, has clean water with some moor above it, and a little cave in the waterfall just big enough for five dens,
twolegplace: a long way away from the twoleg nest, would take at least 4 sun rises.
the real codeword is Dream. hide it in your project