✧A long time ago, in the year 2050, humanity admitted the damage they’d done to their home and resolved to let it heal. They journeyed far into the cosmos, and technology of all kinds- AI, genetics, spaceflight- advanced rapidly in their new home among the stars.
In the year 3100, what became of humankind decided it was time to go home.
In the year 3100, the first humans in over 10 centuries- humans who had never seen earth- set foot on its surface. This is their story.
NOTE: This is a hub studio for an RP with two locations. Don’t RP here.
✧Terra Refuge Camps:
On the remains of what was, a series of camps in the far reaches of Earth sit. Their residents, cyborgs, humans, and robots, use the powers and tech of modern humanity to survive, collect specimens and artifacts, learn about their home, and rebuild society. It’s every man for himself or people working together in the wilderness. Tech there is older than that of the moon base. People travel and live in ships, and have all sorts of gadgets, as well as robotic limbs and enhancements that give them abilities.
✧Luna Station Habitat: Directly above the earth is a massive technological space station and moon base where scientists live and study simulated biospheres. It’s home to an elite training academy for the next generation of space travelers, robotic, human, or cyborg, and is humanity’s temporary home while Earth develops. The people there enjoy unlocking the moon’s mysteries and have power to do with tech- a lot have chips in their minds that give them advantages!
✧It’s the future- where will you be?✧
Powers are decided ultimately by the managers, but you can choose what you’d like. Remember- powers are either given with robotic limbs or brain/body alterations, so nothing that can’t fit into those categories.
Robots have more openings for extreme powers (like shapeshifting into machines: see Transformers) but also can’t look exactly like humans.
Powers and characters are divided into two categories: ESP (Extra-sensory perception) and PKA (Psycho-kinetic ability). ESP involves the brain chips, PKA involves robotic limbs and other things.
Genetic modification has flourished, and so unnatural skin, hair, and eye colors are common. Other similar things are fine as well.
If you want your character to have extra robotic limbs (Wings, built-in jetpack, etc) that counts as a power.
Your character must have permission from a manager to travel between studios and may only be in one at once- unless they’re a Field Agent/Researcher.
Futuristic tech exists and is common.
1. Follow the bio template given. It's easier on the managers.
2. Every character you make can only have one power each. These powers can fall into the two categories mentioned above.
3. Powers are sort of picked by managers- you can ask to have ones you want, but the final ones may be different.
4. Put the codeword starry somewhere in your bio to signify that you’ve read these rules- otherwise, your character won’t be accepted.
5. Don't force other people's characters to do what you want them to! You're in control of your own character, not anybody else's! (Unless they allow it)
6. No killing/maiming other people's characters unless they allow it.
7. Remember, humans have only been on the earth/moon for a few years now, and new people are arriving. Take that into consideration with character ages.
8. Try reading the individual studio descriptions to see which you’d prefer. This is optional. Some info requires you to read parts of the other studios.
9. If you don’t want to read both, just read the description for the one you want to make a character for.
10. If you’d like to help manage, just ask!
11. Please put whether they’re Luna or Terra in their bio.
12. Please don’t rip characters from external media.
Job (See Bases In Studio):
Main Base They Inhabit:
Ground Base Or Station?:
CHARACTER STUDIO: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25133825