Hello, and welcome to the Scratch Mall!! Here, you can buy stuff like art, pets, and other awesome stuff!
any questions? anyone being rude? any....IDEAS?? go to the headquarters insted of suggesting in the comments here.
~LOTTERY!~ win points and coupons here! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25138946/ make sure you put slots in, it's all worth it!
HOW TO SHOP-
1. Find a shop in the projects you might like.
2. View the project.
3. Check out what the shop has.
4. Comment what you want and how many.
5. If accepted, use Scratch Coins to buy the item(s).
6. When the process is complete, the seller must comment: @(their user) got
(however many Scratch Coins) from @(the buyer's username) by shopping at (shop name). This way, I can add your balance of coins. Also, when you join, you get 300 Scratch Coins (300 dollars) to start.
7. Use whatever you got however you want!!
HOW TO MAKE A SHOP-
1. Come up with what you want to put in the shop ad the prices (1 Scratch Coin = 1 US Dollar).
2. Come up with a shop name.
3. Make it so that the customers can see what you are selling.and what the prices for each item are.
4. Post! Now, people can but from your shop, so stay active. You might lose customers. If I notice that one person doesn't have a lot of Scratch Coins, or if they aren't getting many customers, I might shut down their shop.
5. Make a pickup project too, with all the finished art that customers ordered. Make it so that when people press space, they cycle through the art, and can put the art for them in their backpack to have.
Username / What do you want to sell / How did you find out about this place / How active are you / Codeword /
- Stay Active!
- You must have a shop if you join. If you don't have a shop by the time you have been a member for a week, I will kick you out.
- No cursing/being mean.
- THIS IS NOT A ROLEPLAY!!
- If you get a customer, PLEASE tell me who it is and how many Scratch Coins you got from them, so I can add them to your balance and take them away from yours.
- 3 Customers at a time MAXIMUM in an art/design shop. In your shop, say how many slots are taken.
- Be true in your bio.
- Don't deny that you bought something - I can just check the comments in the shop you got something from.
- Two shops maximum, except for leaders.
- There isn't a codeword.
- too much advertising, spamming and lying will be punished. either your shop shut down, points taken away, or even kicked out.
@BlossomFall2424 - 320 SCs
@_kittii_ - 300 SCs
@parakeet2019 - 215 SCs
@PokeTDC - 300 SCs
@Mocokoko - 617 SCs
@Kittycat9209 - 152 SCs
@-StarryPup- - 380 SCs
@aoife8u - 300 SCs
@starry-skyes - 286 SCs
@WoofTh - 300 SCs
@-Aqualights- - 230 SCs
@_-Poisonous-_ - 300 SCs
@-CrystalBreezee- - 220 SCs
@Dinogirl518 - 168 SCs
@dragonfirepheonix - 283 SCs
@NightDragonRCP - 345 SCs
@randomscratcher64078 - 93 SC
@ koa-blossoms1111 - 300 SCs
@puffpuff77 - 265 SCs
@Thecatperson19 - 355 SCs
@cs885379 - 300 SCs
@Septic102 - 300 SCs
@thepooch145 - 300 SCs
@-Izzie - 300 SCs
@Ninja_Rabbit - 260 SCs
@Dreamstar1205 - 300 SCs
@NushiesCookies - 190 SCs
Attention - There are now tips!! Even if you aren't part of this studio or don't want to be, you can throw in a couple of SCs extra for the shop!! This will help the shop afford to stay open longer, so toss some tips today!!
ATTENTION - now everytime you comment on who spent how much on your shop, you will have to have proof. put a link at the end of the comment that goes to the order comment thing.
LINK EXAMPLE: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25125563/comments/#comments-61680636
Thanks for shopping at the Mall!
- @BlossomFall2424, Founder