☁︎ Useful links for me:
● Main Studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/146521/
● Reviewing - Welcoming Committee Studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5281811/
● Project Submissions Studio
● Members Guide
☁︎ Reviewing Process:
● Remove the project from the Project Submissions Studio, and add it to the Reviewing Studio.
● Review the project with the creator until the project meets the requirements.
● After it fits all the requirements, remove the project from the Reviewing studio and add it to the Completed Projects studio.
● Should be friendly, welcoming, and enthusiastic.
● Should describe something that the creator likes about Scratch.
● Should invite New Scratchers to comment on the project to introduce themselves and ask questions.
● Should include a brief introduction to Scratch.
● Should include a link to the Scratch Wiki and the Scratch Discussion Forums.
● Should look appealing and includes a backdrop or a couple of sprites.
● The creator of the project should have the Scratcher status.
● If a Scratcher does not respond to the review within 2 weeks, remove the project from the Reviewing Studio. The Scratcher can then add it to the Submissions Studio if they would still like to submit it, and the normal process will resume.
● Thanks for @RonTheNerd for suggesting, I create a studio like theirs.