heres how my day went:
1. I sat around during the morning watching youtube while my mom went to a church meeting
2. had to hurry and go to doctors office at my dad's work
3. got my neck checked out... doctor still doesn't know what lump is... has to take blood from me
4. the doctor takes out this HUGE needle [needle: 1] (probably the size of my elbow to my hand) and proceeds to try to inject me while I'm scared to death
5. I get so stressed/tense that the doctor can't get any blood from me so she tries to get to my right arm before my mom asks for a butterfly needle (needle that babies use, very small needle) and suggests I lay down on the bed in the office
6. get injected with needle [needle: 2] and then told to go to innervision (advanced medical imaging center) but not until 1:30 for a CT scan
7: I go to McAlisters Deli and get the half and half... I get half of a chipotle chicken and bacon spud with half of a Ruben sandwich... as well as that world famous iced tea
8. I go to sports clips to get a haircut before freshman orientation tomorrow/start of school year on Tuesday...
9. I go to inner vision to get a CT scan and wait 1 hour before actually getting into my appointment
10. i get ---> (check project) injected into my elbow along with saline [needle: 3 but it comes out right after they inject you so its just plastic tubing in your vein]
11. I wait another 20-40 minutes just to be able to get my scan
12. whenever I get in to get my scan I am scared to death because of the iv and apparently my mom's grandma was allergic to the stuff in IV's so I'm scared...
13. I lay down and go into the machine once without IV just as an overview to the doctor...
14. the doctor comes back and I ask her to play music so she asks me what kind of music and I say 70's/80's music or rock so the doctor plays rock music from slacker radio
15. I get the IV (plus salt water to flush it down) injected into me [technically 4th needle because the IV feels weird]
16. I feel warm (normal reaction) then after a small bit my stomach starts to hurt... I tell the doctor but we both brush it off... whenever the IV got injected into me I could feel it all over my body so my whole body was sweaty and it felt weird.
17. while doing the actual scan my chest and stomach start to hurt and it is hard to breathe... I start to feel a bit of the negative effects of the IV (also I taste a bit of metal in my mouth)
18. I scrunch up my face trying to breathe and my chest and stomach feel heavier
19. CT scan ends and I get the iv injector taken out of me. I sit up and listen to the doctor but start staring off into different directions because I'm dizzy.
20. doctor asks if I want anything to drink so I ask for sprite (since my parents and I only drink water in my household)
21. when I get out of the room I have to sit for 20 minutes in a waiting room so that the doctors know I won't have an allergic reaction...
22. I get cold and start acting strange but later start acting normal.... just cold...
23. I then leave the doctor about 1-2 hours later than what expected just because of so many CT scans among other things... oh yeah and I get the IV thing taken out of me and get a bandage over it... I took off the bandage later because I could and I'm fine now its just that there is a lot of needle marks underneath my elbow
oh yeah and I'm sorry for not writing another chapter for my book... please forgive me...
also I have to go back to the doctor AGAIN Monday...