Life isn’t a musical, right? Well, not in Musicallia, here, it is. But it’s forced upon its citizens. The government has control over everything too. There is no escape from the music, or the officials. Until a gathering is brought together. a rebellion. Who’s side are you on?
1. Follow Scratch guidelines.
2. No bad words.
3. I won’t ban it, but please keep LGBTQ+ at a minimum.
4. Characters have assigned songs, you can REQUEST, but you can’t pick them. Just because you request a song doesn’t guarantee that you will
5. PG-13 at the most.
6. Hate the OC, not the Scratcher.
7. The password is your favorite food.
1. You may only watch musicals.
2. No artist hate.
3. When each child is born; s/he is assigned 3 songs. One for the child’s life story (MANDATORY) two for relationships. (MANDATORY) for those two songs, someone else will share with the child, the songs must refer to the two’s relationship.
4. By kindergarten each child should be able to sing their songs on stage, by 3rd, they must have a full dance routine as well.
5. Anyone who is lacking in any way in their ability to sing or dance must attend a special boarding school, there is also an optional Summer class.
6. Any one who is caught breaking these rules must will be arrested.
THE REAL PASSWORD:
Your favourite musical
Name || age || gender || appearance || personality || requested songs || crush || family || friends || password || other |||
Alyssa May Pax
< one way crush
<> two way crush
= shares song
John = Laila
John <> Yuri
Amaya = Taylor
Camille < Willa