Welcome To Art Fight! This is based off a real game called art fight, so you can definetly check that out!
Applications are CLOSED!
The game is currently RUNNING.
TEAMS ARE NIGHT VS. DAY!!!
For two weeks, all competitors will be divided into two teams. They will fight by drawing pictures of each others's characters, and for each two days there will be a theme. Drawing the characters to match the theme will give that team one extra point.
Each drawing will be scored like so:
Lineart- 2 points
Colored - 4 points
shaded- 5 points
Animated- 7 points ( at max. may be less depending on complexity)
Follows theme- 1 point
When drawing an opponents characters, the attacker's team will receive the full amount of points the drawing is worth, and the team that is being attacked points will be subtracted by half the points the drawing is worth.
Send a link of your attack to one of the mods as well as whoever you attacked if you would like it to be scored.
The team that wins at the end of the round must have more points than the other team. For the losing team, each member must draw one of the opposing team's characters. Failure to do so will result in any member that did not pay the winner with a drawing to be blacklisted for half of the next round, while still available to attack.
1. All artwork must be DIGITAL!!!
2. You may attack multiple members at one by putting multiple drawings into one project. You may not put more than 1 character in each slide
3. Put who you are attacking in the description, and if you are attacking multiple people, please put something like this:
1= (Name of character(s)) - @person1
2= (name of character(s) @person2
3= (name of character(s) @person3
4. Please be nice to all competitors and their artwork!
5. Please only add your attacks to this studio, and THIS STUDIO ONLY.
(by that I mean not the other artfight studios. otherwise, do what you want with it)
6. One of the mods will score your attack as soon as possible once you message it to one of them. (PLEASE ONLY MESSAGE IT TO ONE MOD)
7. All forms are allowed! That means you can draw head shots of the character you are drawing, side views, full body, and anything else as long as you can keep the character RECOGNIZABLE.
Members, their characters, and points list -