If I invited you and you don't animate/don't accept invites just don't accept the invite. I did not want to go through every one of my followers accounts to make sure. I am sorry I I offended you.
You can ask for parts from there or from here.
1. Color palette is in project. You can deviate slightly in shades but please stay consistent.
2. You can use OCs, existing characters, etc. It should(?) be a ship/couple but idc. Do what you want.
3. This is audition-style. To audition, just ask for a part. I'll check your profile and look at your past animations. Then I will tell you if you got the part.
4. You can audition for up to 2 parts.
5. Please put the lyrics on the screen of your animation. If you can't spell/don't know the lyrics, ask me on my profile and I will help you.
6. I will look at the profiles of people who audition. Please have at least 2 other animations.
7. I will be accepting auditions until September 6th. If there are any parts left, it will be first come first serve.
8. You can put your account name very small in the lower left corner. Do not make it large so it will not distract from the animation. This is optional, as your account names will be in the description of the finished video.
9. It must be a remix of this project.
10. Choose: 3 sprites and 4 backgrounds or 1 sprite and 6 backgrounds (depending on your style of animation)
11. Any styles of animation are welcome! If you can animate very smoothly, great! If you have a more deliberately choppy style like this https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/322256245/ (sorry for the advertisement :)) that's fine too!
12. Try to listen to the lyrics and make it themed a bit around them? More of a guideline than a rule.
13. Have fun! This isn't a diehard professional animation contest. I just want to get some people together and make something nice. Don't get stressed if you don't get a part, as there are plenty of parts to get and ways to help out, like (nicely) advertising it in advertisement friendly places and on your profile. And by watching and supporting the finished product!