Welcome to Candyland, a virtual mall! Inspired by Palace of Points, Candyland is a place where you can buy and sell art using a currency called sweets. You can call us CL! When you join, you start with 100 sweets. With those, you can buy other sellers art or sell your own art! Before you apply, you must read all the rules:
1. Do not use seller's art unless you buy it. This is rude and will not be tolerated.
2. When you buy art, please follow all the rules listed in the sellers project.
3. As a seller, please make your rules and prices fair. When you make a shop, a manager will check your prices
4. Do not ask to be a curator. You can only be a curator if you join Candyland
5. When buying art, use the form the seller provides.
6. Post all transactions in your candy cabin.
What is a candy cabin?
A candy cabin is your banking studio. You can see how many sweets you have and post your transactions there. Your number will also be there.
1. Your rules must be fair
2. You must have a transaction form
3. You must accept all orders until you have at least 5. If you have a lot, you may close your shop for a period of time. When you do so, post a comment on the shop, close the comments, and alert a manager.
4. Choose a price for every item before you post the project.
5. You must put all finished orders in a sprite inside the project.
6. If at any point you are inactive for longer than 2 days, a manager will post a comment on the project saying that the shop is closed due to inactivity. Your shop will open when you comment again.
How to apply:
If you want to join Candyland, fill out this form in the comments:
[Username (no @)][what you plan to sell (example: animal logos)][codeword][How often you check Scratch]
A manager will reply with your number and a link to your banking studio, and you can then make your shop.
Codeword: What is your favorite dessert? (Write what your favorite dessert is!)
Palace Of Points: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4127027