People can head to their chosen afterlives, they can be reborn, however between passing on and other postmortem beliefs, there is a place. A hotel for those not ready or not able to pass forward.
It provides shelter to the lost and the young. It provides rest for souls that have much travelling to do before reaching the afterlife.
Won't you come and stay for a bit?
Rules (and additional RP info):
1. Your character HAS to be dead. They can be cursed to be stuck unable to pass, but they can't be only half dead or a necronaut.
2. If your character is a member of the staff, they either died a very long time ago, or they died young (under the age of 18). No exceptions.
3. The door that goes from the hotel to the human world only opens at midnight.
4. There is a world surrounding the hotel, but it is mostly empty. The world the hotel is in has everything the living world does, but there are no people, just monsters.
5. The age of your character doesn't necessarily reflect the age they died at. A character you write as sixteen could have just been someone to pass of old age. People can change the age they appear.
6. The hotel is run by a pair of twins. Your character can not run the hotel.
7. Be respectful to whatever manner of death your character had and be tactful when mentioning it.
8. All beliefs of what happens to people postmortem are valid. The hotel is a midground between getting to the start of said belief.
9. The code word is any number between 1-9
10. Don't try to make a staff character in a closed role. You will be asked to change roles.
Name (first and last)||Staff or guest? If staff, write their role|looks|age of death|time since death (at least 300 years if staff. If your character died young, at least 20 years)|cause of death|backstory behind death|Codeword|other notes
Phantom (No Surname)
Dalilah (No Surname)
Lars De Vries