Love wins over judgement.
- Vicky Beeching
Hello! Welcome to my studio! Here is where you can come and talk about LGBTQ+ Support and if you are one! I am Lesbian and I'm proud! Come here to talk about this!
According to the dictionary LGBTQ is lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender, queer (often used to encompass any sexual orientations or gender identities that do not correspond to heterosexual norms).
Rules of the studio:
- You must be respectful and kind, if you are not, I will kick you out.
-You have the right to disagree but
you have to be respectful
- Ask to curate if you want to! Don't be shy!
- Managers may not delete curators or other managers without coming to me first.
-Only add projects that are related to the studio.
- Keep your discussion PG! SO no swearing... and stuff like that.
- If you want to be a manger, you have to be sorta active with this studio, (check it out three times a month, comment add projects...ect) you need to be kind, and tell me why you think you should be manger.
- No changing the description without asking me and telling me what you'll do.
- If you are a curator and there's someone you want to invite tell a manger and they will invite them.
That's it for now! If you think of something that's missing tell me in the comments! ~ @Coco-Bunny