Hiii Riley here. I just made this studio to put down some info about my Beyond Cybertron RP where it wouldn’t clutter up the RP description.
There’s a lot more to Cyberfleet than I put in the RP description so here we go:
RANKS (from highest to lowest):
Chief of Operations
Chief Medical Officer
Chief of Security + Chief Engineer
NOTE: Chief Medical Officer has the authority to overrule any decision if he/she thinks it puts the ship at too much risk.
- Starship Class (Exploration and Battle)
- Explorer Class (Exploration Only)
- Battle Class (Battle and Defense Only)
- Medical Freighter (should be obvious.)
- Supply Ship (again, obvious.)
- Runabout (smaller than any of these but still with room for living quarters)
- Shuttlecraft (smallest ships, usually used for carrying messages.)
The board of Admirals has one Admiral from every planet/system in the Fleet. There is a representative from Cybertron as well. You guys can make Admiral characters if you want but a couple slots are already full.
Kaminus: Admiral Clearsight
Kiel: Admiral Glacier
These are where the relics are stored. Usually younger Autobots who haven’t chosen a side yet are the ones chosen to work as data clerks there. There is the part of the Relicary that’s open to everyone, but then there’s also the Restricted Section.
Feel free to come up with relics as well. I will add more to this studio over time.
- Almathea’s Bow - a seemingly normal bow that can be changed into a whip, a staff, and a saber (like a lightsaber sort of). Only responds for the Primes and one other Autobot who is then given the title of The Almathea
- Medusa Serum = a weird substance created by some mad scientist centuries ago that has a different effect on everyone who comes into contact with it, making it near impossible to cure.
- Dragon Eye Scepter = a staff that contains a shard of Tox-En. However, the staff itself amplifies the effect of the Tox-En, causing most Bots to fall into stasis lock just from touching it.
- Ice Ember = the only object known to be powerful enough to reverse the effect of the Dragon Eye Scepter. It is hidden at the top of Nyroc's Peak on Kiel.
- Cube of Dead Matter = an abject capable of rebooting a dead Cybertronian with some (minor) side effects
- Fire Saber = similar to the Star Saber, except the blade is fire when it’s activated. Only responds for Primes. Can be replicated, but it’s difficult.
- Reverser = It just looks like a metal rod at first glance, but used properly, the Reverser can basically reverse things, so turn a full grown Bot into a Sparkling, shrink things, so on so forth. However, it is extremely hard to control and you can’t choose how it effects something.