Ok guys! @LeoValdezDaConqueror here!
As some of you may know, I've been playing A LOT of Yandere Simulator lately, so I decided to start a studio where you can chat about gameplay and other stuff! I will be doing myths and challenges, plus give how-to projects here in the future!
How to download the game:
1. Go to this website:
2. Click the link to the newest build
3. Click the Drive.zip link (chrome only), or any of the .zip links that works best for you.
4. There may be a warning like "File too large to perform a virus scan". Don't worry. Just click download anyways.
5. Wait. Don't close the browser, it may stop downloading.
6. Once it downloaded successfully, go into file explorer.
7. Right-click the file and click "Extract all files"
8. Wait until it extracts the file.
9. Go to the folder with the name of the file (not the .data one!) and double click.
10. See the heart symbol with the name of the game? Double click.
11. YOU ARE DONE CONGRATS HAVE A FONZIE!!!
~Myths, Challenges, and Theories.
Ok, inspired by the Youtuber KubzScouts, (check 'em out!), I will be doing a series trying out myths! They will be on @LeoValdezDaYandere , so go look! I will try all of them, unless I:
1. Have already tried
2. Isn't there (snap feature)
3. Isn't really a myth (HEY LEO YOU CAN SEE SANS!!!!)
4. Involves mods (shrinking/growing)
I will tell you if the myth involves the above. If it doesn't have the above, I will try it and reply the results, unless I decide it's worth trying in the video (before I try), which I will then tell you with a taco.
I will make a project with a list of all myths, so go and look!
@CalypsoTheConqueror will be answering any questions about the game. She also plays the game, so go check her out!
Thank you guys so much! GOOD BAYE!