Dragons far away are hidden and tortured for one, disgusting reason- experiments. On top of jade mountain stays alert to any trouble, but blind to the real problem, is a group called the Peacemakers. And then experiments? Well, they don’t have a name. If you don’t have one, no one can gossip to someone else, right? These dragons who experiment with things that shouldn’t be tinkered with? A leader to lead them, a general to help the leader, scientists to do experiments, and scouts to find more dragons to experiment on. The Peacemakers? A leader and a general for the same reason. Scouts to look for trouble, and an army to fight off the trouble, as well as a few healers. And a group of dragons who knew dragons were being experimented on, but weren’t believed by the leader. With experiments, GhostWings where created, they were the spirit that left a dragons body when they died. And then, a seer with a prophecy said something soon before she died.
Out of the darkness,
Seven experiments will rise,
To clear the sight of the Peacemakers
It’s in your claws now: be a peacemaker and be blind to reality, be a scientist who tortures for nothing, or be the dragon who helps or flees.
The two continents collided, making a new one. Pyalta. The Pantalan dragons now live like Pyrihhian dragons, and there are three hives- Silk Hive, for the SilkWings. Bee Hive, for the HiveWings. And Leaf Hive, for the LeafWings. The Breath Of Evil was destroyed completely this time. The RainWings and NightWings live on opposite ends of the rain forest.
Name//gender//tribe//Experiment, normal dragon, scorpion Den, peacemaker?//rank//prophecy?//appearance//backstory//personality// power (if experiment or NightWing)//other
1. Control your own dragon
2. If you dragon is a experiment, then either have them start roleplaying with there powers or make a experiment without powers and then have me decide a power, which then them getting there powers will be roleplayed
3. Don’t kill without permission
4. Only the prophecy dragonets can see GhostWings
5. Don’t have both leaders or generals.
6. Two prophecy dragon for person
7. No cussing
8. Prophecy dragonets must also be experiments
9. Be respectful outside RP
10. Don’t RP until your form is accepted
11. No OP dragons
12. Prophecy dragonets must have at least one flaw
13. No zapping other people into animus
14. You may have 3 royals, not from the same tribe