~ AbstractBlue RP ~
~Days since RP's first test subjects escaped: 5 days
(Right? Correct me if I'm wrong~)
~Time of day: just past dusk
~Weather: partially cloudy
Over 15,000 comments? Wow, thanks guys~ 8D
You live on Earth 300 years in the future. After something you did, a bizarre, almost magical occurrence, you are taken by scientists. They have found many like you who have exhibited strange powers and are trying to figure out what happened, how it happened, and what to do about it.
When you first arrive you have metal bands fastened to you in certain places, which the scientists can use to zap you to control you and make sure you don't stray where you aren't supposed to.
After your "preliminary voltage testing," you are allowed to leave your chamber. It is one of many along a blank, white hallway. At either end there are heavily locked an guarded metal doors.
You start to meet with the other test subjects. Every day or two you are warned by a small shock to return to your room, where you are then taken away for testing.
The testing is done by a few scientists who are trying to make the "Happening," as they call it, occur again so they can better understand it. This is done in a manner of painful methods if the test subjects do not cooperate. After each testing you are returned to your room.
In this RP, you are one of these test subjects. Admins can also have an extra character who is a scientist.
To sign up, fill out the bio form (http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/11578421/) with your character's information, or make a comment bio using this form:
Name | Age | Gender | Looks | Wears | Personality | Power | Other
Test subjects and outsiders can be anywhere from 7 to 20 years old and scientists can be 20 to 50 years old. Each test subject is called a number by the scientists. The number must be between 100 and 999.
Some test subjects have escaped from AbstractBlue into the nearby woods and have built a hideout there, waiting to return to AbstractBlue and free the others. There are also people who haven't been captured by the scientists who have powers, who hide in the woods.
Main project: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/11554715/
Forum page: http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/12225/
- No powerplaying (controlling characters other than your own)
- No Mary Sues, please please please~ (characters who are perfect in every way and/or have over-tragic backstories)
- No metagaming (giving your character knowledge of things that you know but they wouldn't know)
- Please keep violence and romance PG/PG-13
- Please censor all cussing or just remove it - not because I particularly care about language, but because I don't want anyone getting banned :')
- If you're having a disagreement with someone else, PLEASE talk it out calmly, otherwise I may ask that both of you take a break from the RP.
Escaped test subjects
Other people with powers
(I'll fill this all out later ^ sorry ^^;)