READ THE WHOLE RULES (scroll a bit down), OTHERWISE I WILL IGNORE YOUR REQUEST! I see when you haven't red the rules!
You often create projects which take days, weeks or even months, but then they get only a few love its and views? And then you are angry, because you see unprofessional projects, with 100+ love it's, which you could create in 5 or so minutes?
Then you have to get your projects into this studio!
We, the curators, put only the best projects into this studio! The projects must be the creation of hard work ... Nothing that was rushed and made in a careless way. Also they have to be professional. Not at all, but in many aspects.
Now you have a chance to get what you deserved with your hard work! :)
RULES (Also for CURATORS!)
(1. Curators do not add their projects, but they can add projects made by other curators.)
//does not exist in the moment, because there aren't more curators
2. The project has to look like the creator invested much work into it.
So the result has only a few bugs, many features and graphics which are not fast made. All in all the project looks professional.
3. If the project is a remix, it has to include BIG changes to the original project. No one will get famous for the work of someone else!
4. The release date, amount of views, favs and love it's and all other data aren't important.
5. Everyone can suggest infinite projects, but do not suggest two times the same project when it wasn't added the first time!
6. If you have a series, you are able to add just one project of this series. This will prevent spam of projects made by the same scratcher. Multiple Projects count as series when the content (characters, story, etc) is in all projects similar. Game-series (like Pong and Pong 2 for example) do not count as series. However the second part of the game can only be added, if there are many changes and/or differences. If not, the first one can be removed to create place for the second one.
7. You can suggest also projects made by an other Scratcher.
8. When you invested much effort into a project you should also be able to post a link to this studio. So please do not ask for looking at all of your projects. -Amen, from @CAA14
9. Do not post links to your projects if you know that they do not follow rules or they are far away from being professional. This studio wasn't made to make everyone famous and adding as many projects as possible. It was created to give hard working Scratchers with talents a chance to become famous ;)
10. Curators have to post helpful comments below a project, which was suggested, but does not fit into this studio. If you tell somebody it isn't professional enough the Scratcher never would know what is wrong with it. Give hints or ideas on how to improve graphics, level design, sounds and music, interface, control, difficulty and more. Every project is different, so every project needs its own feedback and list of things, which have to be improved :)
11. Check some projects of this studio before posting a link. Too many people post links to projects with very low quality and far away from the quality the added projects have, so please post only links to your projects when their quality is on a high level!
(Music projects will be only compared with other music projects, art only with art, games with games and so on)
(a helpful guide which explains how to make professional stuff: http://scratch.mit.edu/studios/509629/ )
12. Don't ask for being a curator. Curators of this studio have to be trustful people, so I ( @TM_ ) will only promote people I know in real life or people i know a long time on Scratch to curators and managers.
13. Don't post multiple links within a short time. Choose your best project and then wait. If it was added you can post your next one, otherwise you have to wait at least a week (this rule is only for posting links to your own projects). This will prevent spamming. Comments of these kinds will be deleted.
Last EDIT by @TM_:
16th August 2014
@ 16:21 (UTC+1)