One of the awesome things that Scratch makes it possible to do, is to bring art to life with programming.
Here's a studio to celebrate projects involving interactive or other kinds of art enhanced by the artist's programming.
Here, art comes to life.
What kinds of projects would go here? Well, anything along one or more of these lines:
- Art pieces that have some code in them that adds to them in any way
- Art that is created by programming, perhaps art that is made using the pen blocks, or creative use of cloning?
- Art that is interactive - the viewer of the project can influence it in some way
Perhaps you have a project that you think could go here that I haven't listed? Please feel free to ask me, and I'll see if could!
Want to be a curator? Just ask, and suggest project to be added to the studio! I'd love to have you join me in promoting the amazingness that is art and programming smushed together!
NOTES TO CURATORS:
- As a curator, you may not add your own projects, only other people's!
This is to encourage us all to look beyond our own work and appreciate and celebrate the work of others.
- Some scratchers have many art pieces that would fit in this studio, which is awesome! However, in order to make sure that the work of other artistic coders is visible too, I'd like for you guys to make sure you don't add too many projects by the same scratcher.
Thanks everyone, scratch on!
>> https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/116729907/ << Go stare with your eyeballs at this! ♥