NOTE: This incredible idea was thought of by @Waterslidelover, but the old RP is inactive, ( https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/1658508/ ) so I decided to recreate it. After a little while I'm going to start working on an animated series! :)
==== BACKSTORY ====
You live in a world split into two lands: The land of the privileged and the land of the punished.
A long time ago, the world was divided based on who was good-natured and kind and who was bad-tempered and cruel. If you are "evil" you live in Punished, a wasteland down below Privileged, and magic is banned. The Privileged, or who is "good", live above on a hill in a happy city where magic is encouraged.
==== RULES ====
1. No cursing or bad language.
2. Romance is allowed, but nothing too mature ;)
3. You must make a bio for your character.
4. A little gore is OK, just not too much.
5. Max 15 characters per person, just so it doesn't get out of control.
6. Magic is allowed, but no super OP characters. A character's pet/familiar can't be something super magical and powerful like a dragon, either.
7. Don't add any unrelated projects to the studio.
8. Managers, please don't edit the description unless it's necessary.
9. See below for information on switching sides.
10. Please use proper grammar, punctuation, and put capital letters in the right places!!
When RPing, use (( )) if you're saying something OUT OF CHARACTER, " " when your character is SPEAKING, and ' ' when your character is THINKING. Always use third person (no 'I' or 'me'), and always INTRODUCE your character before saying something, so we know who's talking/doing something in your part of the RP.
✓ "Hello!" _____ said.
✕ i said hello
==== SWITCHING SIDES ====
You aren't supposed to be able to enter the other side or switch sides because of barriers. You can find ways to communicate, though, or sneak onto another side. Just you can't be all, "La la la, crossing the barriers with ease". Be creative and remember it is hard to do so and requires planning! You also must announce that your character is switching sides and how, because their way of doing it might not work and we need to know that so-and-so is no longer Privileged or Punished.
==== BIOS ====
No need to ask to join!
Both comment and project bios are acceptable, just please include the following information about your character:
1. Their name (last name optional)
2. Their personality
3. Their appearance
4. Their side
5. Their gender
6. Their history (can be short)
7. Their family (if any)
8. Their pets (if any)
9. Their age (optional)
10. A picture (for project bios only, also optional)
==== CURATING ====
I'll invite anyone who makes a bio, but they must follow these guidelines or they will be removed:
1. Be kind and helpful
2. Follow the rules at all times
3. RP a fair amount
Promoting is fairly rare, but if you meet these requirements you have a chance of being a manager:
1. Already be a curator
2. Answer questions respectfully
3. RP in the studio often
4. Follow the rules at all times
==== CHARACTERS ====
@-Spectrum's Echoe Feinberg
@waterpeekaboo's Cale Carel
@Aqualite's Callie Dean
@mettalic123's Neve Spectre
@-Spectrum's Winter Feinberg
@Aqualite's Jessica Fierce
@mistwolf11's Quinn Callahan
@metallic123's Tessa Ende
(Please let me know if I've forgotten your character or put them on the wrong side!)