((Awesome thumbnail drawn by
So in celebration of reaching 200+ followers, I wanted to make something that could be both fun and even possibly make at least a bit of a difference in someone's life. So here it is: The Real Life Roleplay.
A lot of times, I'll essentially roleplay conversations with (real) people in my head that I know I'll never have or that will never come up. A lot of times, I just want someone, anyone, to ask me something even though I know they won't. I also feel like roleplaying situations is easier than just flat-out asking for advice. So I thought that maybe if there was a roleplay where you rped as yourself and could talk about any issues or things you want to discuss or want help with, it might be easier than flat-out saying it. ((Codeword: your favorite donut flavor)) Here, you can do that. For example, if you're having a bad day or something, you can rp as looking sad and someone might reply and ask you what's wrong and you can explain and they might be able to help you. You can also roleplay normally with fake situations as well, though. I feel like I didn't explain this very well, so if you have any questions, please ask!
1. Remember that these may be real issues or situations someone's roleplaying about, so remember to be kind in and out of roleplays!!!
2. No homophobia, transphobia, sexism, racism, discrimination, etc.
3. No swearing.
4. You may discuss irl political/real life/debated/other issues, but remember to be respectful of other people's views. This isn't a debate studio.
5. Only one person per person, since you're not making OCs. You're roleplaying as yourself.
6. No magic. This is real life/takes place in the real world.
Since you're roleplaying as yourself and you might not want to give too much information, you don't need much in your bio. You can add other things but they're optional. All you need is:
Nickname//Gender/Gender pronouns (she/her, they/them, he/him, etc)//Codeword
So I feel like I really rushed this and it probably sounds really confusing and might not make much sense, so I'm sorry... Please tell me if it doesn't make sense to you or if I should clarify something. Also, if you want me to make something else for 200 followers and have any suggestions, please let me know.