Welcome to the World of Survivors! There are three kinds of dogs: Pack Dogs, Leashed Dogs, and Lone Dogs. All dogs believe in different dog spirits, which are Earth-Dog, River-Dog, Lake-Dog, Forest-Dog, Wind-Dogs, and Sky-Dogs. However, there is a certain group of dogs known as Fierce Dogs. (All Fierce Dogs are Doberman Pinschers, BTW)
Pack Dogs: Pack Dogs are dogs that are all in a group with different rankings. Each dog relies on each other for survival at all costs.
Leashed Dogs: Leashed dogs are owned by longpaws (people) and will usually never be a pack or lone dog. They always rely on their longpaws to do everything for them.
Lone Dogs: Lone dogs travel on their own and will only rely on themselves. They will never join a pack or become a leashed dog at all costs.
Fierce Dogs: Fierce Dogs are ruthless and won't take anything lightly. They are very strict and will kill on sight if seen as a threat. Or if you are seen as week, they will take you as prisoner and decide your fate later.
1. Be nice
2. You must know what Survivors is.
3. Don't kill anyone else's character without asking them first
4. If you want to join someone's pack, ask them first
5. Only one Alpha is allowed is allowed in a pack.
6. Only Survivors projects are allowed
7. There can only be one alpha, one beta, four patrol dogs, six hunters, and one omega.
8. HAVE FUN!!!