/!\ UNDER CONSTRUCTION /!\
How many times we restarted: A LOT thanks to unnecessary sideplots
We restarted again! :D
Whoopdie do! The old notice was outdated so I fixed it lol
We recently performed a total restart of the plot, starting way back at the garbage dump. If you are an old RPer coming back for some more, then take note of this.
P.S. I r total n00b dark is way cooler then me
Hi! welcome to the Parasite RPG. This gallery started out merely as a studio for roleplaying ABOUT the animated Scratch series by pinkglamgrrl - however, it is now being used as a base for the series, and most of the roelplaying that goes on here will make it into the episodes - so keep that in mind! We've already gone through one total restart, so please keep all plays on-topic and clean.
A FEW GUIDELINES
- Do *NOT* ask to join the RPG from here. Go to the signup base and sign up with that.
-Do *NOT* make your character go super or any other form without permission
-You can only RP up to 2 characters ONLY
- Do *NOT* reply to messages while roleplaying. This is a mass and group RP, so roleplaying occurs within individual posts. Only reply if it is a message directly to the roleplayer in question, or a side-note to the play you are replying to.
- Do *NOT* godmod, or do anything similarly annoying and/or overpowered. This is just... yeah. Never do this. Ever. Also, no instant death.
- Do *NOT* try to force change the subject. Plot developments are welcome, but try to keep them gradual and slowly slide them into the plot rather than slamming them in there like a sword in a... a sword in anything. If you are unfamiliar with the story of the RPG, watch the first episode again. Also, the back pages of the RPG have some quite handy info in them, if you need it.
- Do *NOT* make unnecessary references to Minecraft or other franchises, unless there is an explicit reason.
- Okay, best way I can explain this is in PGG's original wording.
"If you did not make it in the series you can always try re-signing up again, but make sure to read the rules clearly. if you still didnt then oh well, dont baby around with me or you'll face my stubborn nature"
So... yeah. You don't want to face PGG's stubborn nature.
- Do *NOT* spam. This is against Scratch's policy anyway, so we *CAN* do something about it if you are caught doing this.
- Do *NOT* act immature. You're allowed to be funny. But immaturity is annoying and disturbs the general maturity of those around you.
- Do *NOT*-- Oh. I mean *DO* have fun!
Disobeying these rules is prohibited.
(Rules and other descriptions initially written by pinkglamgrrl. Edited by Animorphs2. And possibly edited by incjam5 to make it sound funny)