This is the Meme Team page. You wanted the dream team? Too bad. You get US.
(Also known as the sin squad)
(also known as the holy corner cult of DESSSTINYYYYY)
(Also known as The Internoot Explorers)
(Also known as the group of pr
someone died here i guess)
(AND THE SOUP CULT)
(And the Sand Guardians, Guardians of the Sand)
(And the Spooky Scary Skeletons)
(And the Overly Aggresive Neko Desu Nyah Girls)
We are the Sinner Squad
We'll anime your day
And if you think we can't
we'll ALWAYS HARAMBE
that's why the memers of this world
Night, Storm, Echo, Redstone,
We are also the pie
Contains Vitamin Meme
redstone is secretly evil
||||Meme Joke Corner: ENTER AT OWN RISK||||
Show me a sane person, and I'll cure him for you!
Echo: Hey Night, what is-
Night: The square root of cheese?
*maniacal laughter ensues*
Shiny: *Kicks door open* STORM!
Shiny: Let's fuse!!!
Storm: ...Okay, fine.
Storm Glaceon: UNFUSE UNFUSE UNFUSE
Echo: Hey where's Fire?
Night: *distracted* Everywhere.
*More maniacal laughter ensues*
"I WARNED YOU ABOUT STAIRS BRO
I TOLD YOU DOG"
ANIME LAW #47: Simply changing into a costume or wearing a teeny mask can make you utterly unrecognizable to even your closest friends and relatives.
Night: FIRE WHATS THE SQUARE ROOT OF CHEESE
Lucky Star theme:
I buy sausage! We pity economy! Yo! The changed you say pikachu! We pity economy! Yo! We catch em! Combusken! We do this melee! A sink, yo, a sink, yo! Come on, my darlin', darlin', FREEZE!
Storm: *jumps in front of Night*
^ true story
(Oi most people jump when random people appear right in front of them)
(no they don'tttttt)
Fire: *talks about Pokemon*
Night: *sings* POKEMON GOTTA CATCH EM ALL
Fire: Night NO.
Night: *continues anyways* and... stuff them in pokeballs!
Fire: ... *gives thumbs up*
Echo: "I am the only sane person" *laughs maniacally*
Random Friend: "riight..."
One out of every 4 people suffer from insanity. So look at your 3 friends, and if they're ok, then you're the one.
3 seconds later
(True story... sorta)
*Fire, Echo, and Night and the Weeb arrive at the library, prepared to spend another day doing absolutely nothing... until they see the human model with a pair of cat ears on it*
Night: *puts on cat ears* Desu Nya~
Weeb: OKAY. YOU HAVE LOST ALL RIGHTS TO CALL ME A WEEABOO.
Night: But don't you know? When you go to Japan, you should end all your sentences with 'desu nya~'. The Japanese love that stuff!
Echo: *SPASMS FURIOUSLY*
So a Shiny, a Storm, and a Night walk into a bar. After some steak, they order dessert.
Night: I'll have some ice cream.
Storm: Me too.
THEN NIGHT AND STORM DIED BECAUSE OF "UNKNOWN" CAUSES.
If we ever tell say "RIS", please know it is not a typo for RIP. RIS is 1000x better than RIP. It means "Rest in Soup".
Night: Fire! There is a developer on Mineplex in my game right now! :O
Night: Yeah! This so cool!
*a few minutes later*
Night: I just spent a full 5 minutes having an in-depth conversation with a developer on what it would feel like to rest in soup.
((Yet another somewhat simplified true story))
When the Meme Team visited Undertale.
Fire: Shiny, why do you always wear that stupid floppy tutu?
Echo: Yeah, we got some Temmie Armor, and that's SO much better than your tutu!
Shiny: *Mettaton leg extends from under the tutu* It makes me feel fabulous.
Literally half of the projects are just Shiny's cringe compilation.
Fire and I were in a skype call for 2+ hours, saying absolutely nothing.
stick the leggy out
stick the other leggy in
and then shake it all about
EXTEND LEGGY ALL AROUND THE WORLD
99% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Beiber on a tower about to jump. Post this on your wall if you are the other 1% sitting there with popcorn and 3-D glasses, screaming "DO A BACK FLIP''
Do not search up what a lemon party is. DO NOT. DO NOT GET US BANNED OFF SCRATCH.