Far in the forest of Lycanthria, there is a school. Many students with supernatural 'gifts' are invited here. But everything is not as it seems.
Students go missing from time to time, howls are heard from every direction on a full moon. Bodies are sometimes found, drained of blood.
The students live with fear of the forest just outside their windows. Some wander into the woods, and never return. Some come back, months later, claiming of wolves the size of horses,and creatures of shadows. Even dragons have been mentioned to roam the sky. Witchcraft magick and faeries are all very real.
And the school warns you to stay away from the mirror rivers.
Will you be able to survive and figure out the mysteries of the Antumbra Academy?
Penumbra Daily Newspaper:
Students are open for recruitment! The headmistress will be analyzing student's profiles to see whether or not they are Antumbra material.
Werewolf attacks have been rising in the nearby village of Aqa. With the full moon waxing, students are advised to stay out of the woods.
The headmistress requires a formal profile sheet for students. Any volunteers will be greatly appreciated.
Classes are starting soon. Please register with the headmistress soon for which you will enroll in.
1. This is not a studio for young kiddies. Your age should be at least double digits. We will discuss darker things than most studios, so be warned.
That being said, nothing too sexual or gory. This is a site for all ages.
2. Characters will be reviewed by an admin before admittance. This is to prevent Mary Sues/Gary Stus and otherwise overpowered/bad characters. Don't worry, we aren't harsh.
3. This studio is supposed to be serious, keep this in mind when Roleplaying and making characters. This is a forest where the sun doesn't often shine. Other studios may let you make it rain caterpillars, but here it's more serious.
4. The school has rules and a uniform. That being said however, outside of school, you may wear whatever.
Uniform for girls: A white undershirt with a black jacket reaching down to the waist. A tie with the Macrae Tartan as the pattern. (You choose whether to use the red pattern or the green pattern.) A black skirt reaching to the knees, either black or white tights, any shoes you like. And a golden pin in the shape of the Macrae crest.
Uniform for boys: A white undershirt with a black jacket. A tie with the Macrae Tartan as the pattern. (Again you choose either the green or the red pattern.) Black trousers, any shoes you like. And a golden pin in the shape of the Macrae crest.
4. You can make up a species, as long as it is approved. Vampires, Werewolves, Shapeshifters, and Humans are all accepted species. If you have a character that is a different species, we will look them over and decide if they are ok.
Half-breeds and demons are also alright.
5. Pets are specifically controlled at the school. Rats, bats, owls, cats, and ravens/crows are all allowed. Dogs and snakes/lizards should be checked with the headmistress first. Foxes and other smaller mammals like tanuki and red pandas are alright too. There is a special kind of pet that is only bred by the headmistress named a horned marten. They say that if you are lost in the forest, as long as you have a horned marten, you can always find a way out.
6. This is a school of witchcraft. 'Nuff said.
7. No killing off/having romance with/seriously harming/doing anything significant to another person's character without their permission.
8. This is a mostly magic-based school. Please no guns or anything.
9. Weapons are allowed.
10. You can have one teacher character and two student characters. You can have one character that lives in the forest.
11. There will be prom & stuff, but any major decision will only happen if approved by at least two admins. (Three if we get more.)
12: If you are not open to having your character critiqued, then leave. Immediately.
13. If you've read all of these, put the word waxwing somewhere in your bio, just don't make it obvious.
Orientation: (gay, straight, lesbian, bisexual, pansexual, etcetra..)
Mace Grai @MilaLynn
Lyla Swordswood. @Lwolfer
Ava Delikasi. @Emmryn.
Scarlett Talyn. @awesomwarrior2005
Hackle Palin. @milo5002
Harris Delkami. @milo5002
Arashi Cloud. @AlphaCreeper