Released 13 March 2016
Please say hello in the comments, and we can add you if you are a Christian! Please be respectful, even if you disagree with someone.
Add just your own projects, and Christian projects, so that you will be able to see what the Christian community is doing. :)
Head Manager: @Jaykasi23
From all of us, Jesus Loves You.
This is where we put peoples prayer requests, so that the managers (and basically any Scratcher) can see them and pray about them! If you do not want to specify what you want prayer for, we'll just put your username on the list! If you would like the request to be more private, tell us that you would prefer not having it posted!
- That @Void3DGamer 's parents will find a good house, so they can buy it
-That @talbe 's friend's dad will recover quickly from the surgery he just had, and that he will sleep peacefully at night.
-That @talbe 's friend's sister will be a healthy baby, and will recover from any possible pneumonia.
-To get this covid thing over with.
-That virtual classes will go well.
-That @--Aloha-- 's friend whose father died will be comforted.
-That whatever @iluvgod10 is dealing with, God will help them out of it.
- @FanOfDominusAureus , he/she is in the hospital because of a bike accident.
_ For @awesomeskater 's great-grandma, who recently passed away.
-For @cs3917207 's grandma, who had a heart attack
-For @heartv 's uncle, who has a bad case of covid
-For @EBalb4 and her little sister, who calls her names
- @Minty-Animations is getting a lot of hate.
- @climbpinetress going through severe anxiety and depression
- For @dandelion1 who is going through depression and her family will get through difficult and complicated circumstances.
-For @FrostedMqlkshakes 's mental health, and that God will lead them to good friendships.
- For everyone to have a good day and good health during the pandemic.
supercodingNinja0722: thanks for clearing Jaykasi23 congrats for getting head manager thanks for voting for me
1. Any manager can promote anyone to curator at the person's request.
2. To become a manager, a curator must 1. be Christian, 2. be active and 3. There must be a unanimous vote among the managers for promoting the person. Voting ends three days after it begins
3. Debating is allowed, as long as there are no personal attacks, and the opposing side is given one day to respond to a comment before the other side can comment again, to discourage spamming and encourage thinking.
4. Spamming is discouraged and will either be reported or ignored, depending on severity.
5. Managers cannot remove managers or curators unless asked to by the person being removed.
6. Managers cannot change the Rules in any way. Only the Head Manager can change the Rules after there is a unanimous vote for the change, addition or omission. Voting ends four days after it begins.
7. Managers can change parts of the description other than the Rules freely.
8. Managers must state clearly the change, addition or omission they want the Head Manager to make directly to the Head Manager.
9. The Head Manager states before the managers what resolutions to the Rules a manager would like to make, runs the vote, counts the vote, and changes the Rules accordingly.
10. The managers must run an election for Head Manager every year. If the majority of the managers vote for another term of the sitting Head Manager, then the sitting Head Manager stays. If they vote against him, they must decide among themselves who they want to be the next Head Manager. The election begins on the first of February, and any votes from the managers are counted until February tenth. If a second election must be held due to the removal of the Head Manager, it will be held from February fifteenth to February twenty-fifth. The five days in between will be used to determine candidates who will run in the second election or to count votes from the first election.
11. The Head Manager can vote in all elections/decisions.